"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The big fat "trans lives matter!" on her PL twitter is going to be a hard limit for some, for sure, I don't blame them. I still recall how everyone turned on Altare for his "gotta support the cause" quip.
Their loss

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Surprised to see a bunch of you put Liz so far below the others with how much everyone loved her last night
After tuning into yesterday's debut, I watched some of the clips that came out and couldn't help but think of how she kind of sounds like a female Vox.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
After tuning into yesterday's debut, I watched some of the clips that came out and couldn't help but think of how she kind of sounds like a female Vox.
I mean they both are bri'sh

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
The big fat "trans lives matter!" on her PL twitter is going to be a hard limit for some, for sure, I don't blame them. I still recall how everyone turned on Altare for his "gotta support the cause" quip.
... lol They're all White and Asian woman raised in the West, they're all gonna at least give lip service to trans life/blm/lefty stuff. Even the "based" ones switch sides fast when real life stuff happens. Didn't something happen with the forum's favorite rabbit not too long ago?

You'd better just assume all of them have similar tweets on one of their social media accounts somewhere they haven't been found yet.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
A few thoughts of mine.

1. So Yuniiho had to adjust her stream schedule for Hololive. In her PL, she usually preferred to stream at morning or afternoon as she could stream for a longer time.

2. I wonder if they are going to attempt to do one full collab every week. Unlike Advent who were all concentrated in NA timezones (now 2 locations with Fuwamoco in Japan), Justice members are scattered all over world. They have to face the same issues Myth is facing ever since Kiara moved back to Austria.

3. Seeing that Biscotti only lasted 4 months in V4Mirai, safe to say that she applied and got accepted with only her indie career as her portfolio. This puts her in the same vein as Ame and Biboo.

fortnitesmasherX

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I mean they both are bri'sh
Which is good

Anyway it's Liz then bisco then immer then rara for me firstly because she's British(ofc) I didn't even realize that she sang I hope you die in a fire until halfway of her debut which is a literal childhood song and a hag which is even fucking better

Bisco because I really enjoyed her back in v4 and she really showed that's she's the life of the party on her short time in there and she's down to do any stupid shit as long as it's fun exactly the things I'd like (watch her dance umapyoi densetsu on 3d with lube all over the floor)

Immer because I'm a fucking sucker for bitches who can play instrument especially stringed ones and her debut is such a nice breeze that I got disappointed that it wasnt an hour long

Arguably my only exposure to yunii is through clips and stuff my twitchigger friends told me about but watching the debut first hand she's charismatic and fun and I can see why the artist side of twitch really likes her
Also Nightcore,vocaloid,and love live which is basically what I've listened since the time I gained sentience how am I gonna hate that

So all in all
Holojustice good
Holoaxis on the rise

Next their first offcollab is gonna be called holoreich as they occupy half of europe:polkasticks:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Blame Myth for being overachievers.

If Calli hadn't debuted with a full EP, if Ina hadn't been a professional artist, if Ame hadn't put together half of the entire gen's debut assets by herself, if Gura hadn't supercharged it all by being #1 memelord and karaoke master. Kiara also proved herself but more in the traditional "along the way" sense.

I think there's a clear "before Myth" and "after Myth" line where skills went from neat things, to expected and required as a differentiator. It comes both from setting the bar and exploding the market to where it can attract established talents. Calli herself said yesterday that there were "thousands" of applicants for Myth, and then said there were tens of thousands now.
More like "before the boom" and "after the boom", before myth there was basically no ENvtubing except for some scattered indies and... tsunderia? The whole concept was seen as something that would never work because westerners were gonna ruin weeb culture like always (kinda true but I digress). The boom and its consequences were obviously not the sole responsibility of myth, it was myriad of factors which all came together at the critical moment to catapult vtubing to the global stage, thus I feel like blaming myth is disingenuous, there was no "before and after" there was just "nonexistence" and "global phenomenon".

The heightened bar is the product of Holo going from mid-size agency in a local saturating market in late 2019, to the global face of vtubing which inspired an entire wave of people to become vtubers or start their own agencies in late 2020. If vtubing was to be divided into eras you could slice it in many ways, I usually see it as I. Kings (16-18ish) II. Growth (18-20) III. Boom (20-22) and IV. Saturation (22-24) and others will have their own ways of division, but the only one which is basically guaranteed to appear in everyone's interpretation is the boom, after 2020 nothing would ever be the same.

Last edited:

SaejimaHaruka

As a Sanallite all I get from Ceci is a less nasally souding Kiara. Anyway, she seemed great - hopefully she lives up to expectations once the gen settles in.

I do wonder how many people got absolutely filtered by Raora's accent, in addition to her voice. The debut was good enough, but her schedule is awful if you're not into art streams.

Speaking of schedules, I might have missed it, did Elizabeth mention why her schedule's just karaoke and karaoke? Those two might be talented by I wonder how they'll manage as streamers.

Lukewarm take: Green>Orange>Pink>Red
Also, the song is a freaking banger - especially the chorus drop is just so good.

Lastly, I don't believe anyone's done so yet, I would like to congratulate @SandyCat for making it into the big leagues. Sorry for calling you "okay" yesterday.
Keep chasing your dreams.

1719131640411.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Speaking of schedules, I might have missed it, did Elizabeth mention why her schedule's just karaoke and karaoke? Those two might be talented by I wonder how they'll manage as streamers.
I didn't even see a schedule for Liz yet I've been checking her twitter all day for it since she ran out of time on stream and didn't show it

Last edited:

Limkin

Niji watching??

Even Niji would rather watch Hololive than their own talent debuts
Also, I expected a lot of dollfuckers to come out of woodworks, but not THAT much

akaaoi

I didn't even see a schedule for Liz yet I've been checking her twitter all day for it since she ran out of time on stream and didn't show it

Even during the bit in the collab where they went over their schedules(57:17 timestamp), Liz just said she was doing a karaoke just over 8 hours from the time of this post. And an unarchived karaoke afterwards. Nothing else even when everyone else posted a full schedule in the same segment, so maybe she either hasn't finalised things yet or she's still setting things up and is having a quiet first week

Either that or she's just shit at making schedules, since she is locked down for at least 2 other streams that she didn't mention and we only know about from the other girls' schedules - a group collab on the Friday and a collab with Raora on the Wednesday

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Even Niji would rather watch Hololive than their own talent debuts
Also, I expected a lot of dollfuckers to come out of woodworks, but not THAT much
Speaking of dolls and green women, how many Rozen Maiden references can Cecilia cram into one stream desu?

Kind of disappointed she doesn't have heterochromia.

RiverBear

A few thoughts of mine.

1. So Yuniiho had to adjust her stream schedule for Hololive. In her PL, she usually preferred to stream at morning or afternoon as she could stream for a longer time.
Par for the course for new debuts. She'll move her stream schedule eventually

remember when Kaela used to stream for only 1 hour at a time. now she streams 24/7

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Upstairs Grave

Raora: "I'm a pink panther, not a scientist. Do you guys know muff? I don't know muff." (she's saying math in thick Italian accent)

Why the fuck is ESL on Italians always such a huge buff? I don't understand!

:pankosmug:

Not-Username

I don't have anything to add what wasn't already said.

I think all 4 have their strengths. I personally preferred green one over the others.
How they really shape up will be established in the next month (which includes schedules)

Also some of you fuckers have a hearing disability and can't differentiate sounds.

Also the retards thinking that a stream start between 22pm and 0pm is "eu-friendly" should check the reality of normal working adults. Dumbasses.

Last edited:

Negzana

All 4 talents are good, wish the best for them, but none of them really interests me to go out of my way to watch them. Will take time.

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
That's what did it for me tbh, vermintide ruin everything they are even in proximity to and if she's said that shit in her PL there's probably at least a few vermintide following her now. Not worth it.

Top Bottom