"Babygirl little meow meow skrunkly sexyman what is the difference anymore?"Machina X Flayon

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The big fat "trans lives matter!" on her PL twitter is going to be a hard limit for some, for sure, I don't blame them. I still recall how everyone turned on Altare for his "gotta support the cause" quip.
Counterpoint: voice actor scene is pozzed to hell and back and if you dont toe the line you better find another career because no one want to hire shitlords

Horo7618

No one in particular

USS IOWA

Horo7618

No one in particular

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Horo7618

No one in particular

USS IOWA

Now we wait for Cecilia to help Kiara cause she likes Pineapple on Pizza, And they are both Germanic.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Oh boy get ready for an another Isonzo offensive guys.

We need to get them arguing about alfredo sauce on pizza, so we can re-enact the White War. :lolwat:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I wonder if Justice being 4 members indicates Advent was originally supposed to be 4, but the twins managed to make it 5 sorta last minute.

frz

days late but here be my thought
HERBies - solid fucking singer, her Japanese is so annoying though lmao, she will probs get better. Also she's gonna be so embarassed when people mention the ojou laugh, she's clearly forcing it, like Calli's teehee.
I like how she sound less kaigai in her otona blue cover, I guess she really is upgraded Nerissa in every way
Imagine being born with this voice and your first thought is going into voicing unicorns.
:holohag::hololove:

Gigi - didn't like her at first but the retardedness grew on me, love her drawing and the trauma dump though. I can definitely hear the flip accent...

Cici Immigrant - Seems comfy, a bundle of nerves, probs gonna get better with time like Shiori. Another one that didn't need the 45 minutes and should get rid of the game section. Don't care for the violin though.
NVM SHOJO MANGA LOVER? HATES ANIME?
MACHIDA-KUN NO SEKAI??
NIER AUTOMATA? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED

I might john vtuber out for her for being this based, will check a few streams. I thought I wasn't going to pick anyone up from this gen

Panty - Actually not interest me much, but tbh I have never liked the artist type so probs just not for me. Kinda weak debut tbh. But debut isn't everything I guess.

Overall green > red = orange > pink

Jesus christ their subs number after 1 day though, hololive still have super pull. I thought they were going to suffer debut subs number wise due to the lack of hype. Also I didn't know people would love green here so much for all the reasons that's not the same as I am.

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I didn't know so many people liked the loli, I have only seen people saying her debut was kinda mid.
I liked her personality and energy, but the dice roll segment was just very slow and a slog. Where the other debuts felt like 20 minutes, hers felt like an hour. Ceci had it right in only having the one chat game and moving on.

wew

Male hag love!
Blue hamster got into holo?
Hell yeah finally another hololive streamer I can enjoy :pippasquish:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
As a fellow servant of Todd Howard, I have no choice but to invest in Cecilia. I, too, want to climb that mountain.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Jesus christ their subs number after 1 day though, hololive still have super pull.
1719161198842.png
What I find weird is how 3 of them are neck and neck, and then ERB for some reason is ~40k ahead of the others.

Edit:
Also she and Kiara are doing Karaoke in an hour or so.
May the overlapping begin!

tgmslc

View attachment 72338
What find weird is how 3 of them are neck and neck, and then ERB for some reason is ~40k ahead of the others.
My take is that either HoloEN fans are desperate for more karaoke or she just got lucky by being the first to debut/is sorta the group leader.

frz

View attachment 72338
What find weird is how 3 of them are neck and neck, and then ERB for some reason is ~40k ahead of the others.
Chuuni, memorable name ✓
First debut ✓
God-tier singing ✓

I'd imagine she get a chunk of JP-onlies subbing just because of her singing.

Miko actually subtlely migo-ed her for singing like a kaigai.

But that 183k is way too consistent, I don't think advent was that consistent.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It seems like they restricted new comments on all of Biscotti's VODs. Many of the sus comments have also been deleted.
1719162207884.png

I also just learnt that Ollie had interacted with Yuniiho in the past. This marks the 3rd time she interacted with a non-Holo vtuber who ended up joining HoloPro. The other 2 were Bae and Jurard.

tgmslc

I also just learnt that Ollie had interacted with Yuniiho in the past. This marks the 3rd time she interacted with a non-Holo vtuber who ended up joining HoloPro. The other 2 were Bae and Jurard.
Does it count as a coincidence anymore if Ollie just connects with every other EN vtuber ever?
Ollie's friends with half of ENVtubing she doesn't count. But I agree Merry did work with them a lot. He's also friends with some Stars iirc
8ub69a.jpg

Not-Username

Aside from the usual ramblings.
I must say I am impressed/have underestimated how much holo cemented it's leader position in the West. Especially after niji's downfall.

Apparently only the top of the top indies don't apply to holo. Considering the rising PL profiles with every gen. Or at least very consistent high.

We won't even know who else with big reputation applied and just didn't get in.

frz

Aside from the usual ramblings.
I must say I am impressed/have underestimated how much holo cemented it's leader position in the West. Especially after niji's downfall.

Apparently only the top of the top indies don't apply to holo. Considering the rising PL profiles with every gen.

We won't even know who else with big reputation applied and just didn't get in.
Honestly it's pretty safe to say anyone with any sort of reputation applied. And even those who didn't have any rep, also applied (see Biboo). I can see even the top of indies applied just to get access to the holo girls rather than fame and money.
Even someone so "un-Hololive" like Pippa applied.
Maybe you can exclude some vermintide who should be self-aware enough to know hololive will never accept them. But I bet some tried.

Off the top of my head probs someone like Filian/Ironmouse never applied but the list should be short.
I don't count the males.

Last edited:
Top Bottom