"My mouth just automatically goes to a suck shape"Kirschey

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
She clearly hates her, why else would she overlap? There is no other possible reason to overlap streaming times other than an attempt to torpedo new kouhai.

This is sarcasm, incase anyone's autism is too strong to detect it.

Not-Username

She clearly hates her, why else would she overlap? There is no other possible reason to overlap streaming times other than an attempt to torpedo new kouhai.

This is sarcasm, incase anyone's autism is too strong to detect it.
Nononono
You misunderstood.
That's clearly an assassination attempt of Gigi and in reality the gremlin is overlapping the priestess to steal the takodachis !

:chaos:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Composted Sapling

Elizabeth singing Bettel's OG

Total Unicorn Death:amegunl:

Horo7618

No one in particular
in reality the gremlin is overlapping the priestess to steal the takodachis !
Seriously though, picking that timeslot may be a good strategy for her - Ina's around for a few more days I think, but she's about to go on a break for like 2 weeks due to a family thing, so that's not a bad slot to be in for the moment, no one else in HoloEN streams regularly then....

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm a huge fan of some limited competition, light a fire under some of the lazier holomems and remind them that their fans won't wait around forever. And they should constantly be striving to improve their skills cus new hussies are always coming in to mog em.

Not-Username

A little number fagging cause it surprised me:

Liz started her karaoke and Kiara dipped a little but quickly regained her previous viewer number and even surpassed it.

Certainly it's in part because hers is unarchived, while Liz has that later.

Still I didn't expect that.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
God I love Rebellion
Edit: Liz was singing it

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
God I love Rebellion
Gotta say she is killing it.
Above Below right out the gate was great, and she sang Bettel's song better than him.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bettel in Liz chat with a wrench

She's singing unlucky again for "Bettel senpai" she's the unicorn slayer of my dreams bros kino stars collabs are back on the menu!

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Red Woman's cliffhanger/running out of time thing was a bit, I feel lied to lol

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bettel is pleased
Screenshot_20240623-125301.pngScreenshot_20240623-125500.png

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
Did she sing it like this the first time?
Yeah...definitely not my preferred style.
Yeah it's different, Bettel's not bad, and I see why one would like that more, just a matter of tastes.

It baffles me that every time they sing each other's songs they have to google it.
Do they not have an internal server with all kinds of song files, lyrics, and honestly all kinds of assets?

Immergrant#1

Im gonna say it.. Liz voice is good and all, but her fucking model is so ass compare to the rest of the gen 💀

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Also she's gonna be so embarassed when people mention the ojou laugh, she's clearly forcing it,
Not likely she's done that laugh for as long as I've known of her it may be forced but she's in love with that laugh

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm gonna be real and say I don't get the hate for the fries on pizza thing. People fuckin drizzle sauce, cheese (curds), gravy, and bacon/meats on their fries but the second you do the inverse on a food that has;
>Tomato Sauces
>Cheese
>Probably some form of meat

It's "unholy". Buncha armchair food critics. Sounds great on a real pizza (chicago pizza) too. Same thing goes for Ketchup with Pizza too btw.

ex_lurker

Not likely she's done that laugh for as long as I've known of her it may be forced but she's in love with that laugh
Also, are bronies even capable of being embarrassed?

Gravedigger

Early Adopter
(chicago pizza)
As in "Chicago deep dish pizza"? It might be good for what it is, but if you call that authentic "Pizza", then i can't help you.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom