"Context for those new to my stream, I grew up playing three autism games: Sonic, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts"Nyaru

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
For those of you who aren't aware green woman has started.

I don't know enough about German accents to tell, but does she have a bit of lisp in addition to her accent? If so its kinda cute.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Also, are bronies even capable of being embarrassed?
If bronies are anything it's shameless I would know if I had any I would have never revealed that I was one

frz

"If I steal everything there can no longer be a thief" - a HoloJustice's member, 2024

I don't think this group has any chance at catching advent..... :ponrys:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's just really fun to watch, both design and voice-wise. The key especially has me hooked. Very easy way to increase dopamine :pomuLove:
6783425.png

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She's just really fun to watch, both design and voice-wise. The key especially has me hooked. Very easy way to increase dopamine :pomuLove:
6783425.png
Yeah she's already supreme comf, which is a favorite of mine when they're a total dork too. I think she's leading the gen for me so far.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Furries and scalies in shambles.
*laughs* "I don't want to be a lizard or a cat"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I love how Liz puts her own spin on these it's refreshing when it's not just a straight cover

ペンネーム

With the advent of hololive ESL, there is a promise of streams for the most annoying of mythological creatures: the European fan. We hope that having 25% of the talent stream when the en whales are busy working doesn't end up being unwise council from whoever approved this.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Gremlin live

Oh baby Skyfall is perfect for Liz turning it into a freaking Disney villain song

PemAloeKenzoku

You can tell she's really having fun while singing and fucking about while doing it. Very impressive so far

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Okay, Gigi is pretty great. Just a slightly awkward debut stream where I couldn't get her vibe, but the collab and the start of her stream is showing off a lot of personality.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Gigi is encouraging the creation of unauthorized memes:unauthorizedmemes: on her stream right now.

No I am not joking

Last edited:

PemAloeKenzoku

I'd love to hear her do a full unarchive of the Fallout soundtracks. I think she'd be perfect for it

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Okay, Gigi is pretty great. Just a slightly awkward debut stream where I couldn't get her vibe, but the collab and the start of her stream is showing off a lot of personality.
She also has a laugh that is very reminiscent of Pekora's old one, which is fun.

frz

Wow ceci is whole another kinda dumb
:pomuLove:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Liz is able to goof around as much as wants singing like Mumei but unlike Moom she retains the talent while doing it. I always get a little disappointed when moom goofs off at the expense of sounding good but Liz is the best of both worlds

PemAloeKenzoku

Liz is able to goof around as much as wants singing like Mumei but unlike Moom she retains the talent while doing it. I always get a little disappointed when moom goofs off at the expense of sounding good but Liz is the best of both worlds
I was thinking something similar. Its a similar quality which I like in the Moom karaoke. Liz just has the stronger skill at it I guess. Having never paid much attention to her in her previous works its interesting to see her at work here

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Man I dunno what you guys are on, I keep turning on the karaoke and then I have to turn it off again 10 seconds later.
Yeah, it's a taste thing, but I say your taste is bad for liking loud jazzy musical theatre.

frz

Man I dunno what you guys are on, I keep turning on the karaoke and then I have to turn it off again 10 seconds later.
Yeah, it's a taste thing, but I say your taste is bad for liking loud jazzy musical theatre.
ofc AKA Split is salty about Liz
Just go watch green doll or lube woman :smugrys:

Top Bottom