"I think TEMPUS needs to become an animal, since we have foxes, squirrels, kobo, birds, and mouse"Pako

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

dark

traps
the most insane thing for me is how airtight shiori's opsec is. i don't think i've seen her face anywhere at all. but then again i don't go to 4chan so it might exists there.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She looks more black than Panko, finally a new Yamanba for Hololive. Been a long time coming
IIRC people were saying her accent was from Syracuse? That wouldn't just make her Italian, but Sicilian....

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
IIRC people were saying her accent was from Syracuse? That wouldn't just make her Italian, but Sicilian....
She can complete the mafia daughter trifecta with Lamy and Reine.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I thought this thread was dead already. Anyway, here is the one cut-together image I saw of Keeki Cecilia, supposedly:
imgbb image embed no work? Here's the link itself
1719713899157.png
Like I said in the main thread, I take it with a grain of salt because whoever posted it has an obvious agenda behind releasing specifically these pics and nothing else.
Edit: further context below, seems like that is all Keeki and we have multiple layers of schizophrenia.

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Isn't that bottom one Kiara?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I thought this thread was dead already. Anyway, here is the one cut-together image I saw of Keeki Cecilia, supposedly:
imgbb image embed no work? Here's the link itself
View attachment 72802
Like I said in the main thread, I take it with a grain of salt because whoever posted it has an obvious agenda behind releasing specifically these pics and nothing else.
there's a thread from last year saying the one on the picture is Keeki/kiara, so I don't think it's about cecilia, it's also full of schizo shit so it was probably her personal schizo.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
there's a thread from last year saying the one on the picture is Keeki/kiara, so I don't think it's about cecilia, it's also full of schizo shit so it was probably her personal schizo.
The full image is in that same thread you linked. So yeah, looks like we have a CC schizo copying material from a Keeki schizo?
Edit: Does anyone know the new nyfco schizo site? To get closer to the source of this than 4chan posts.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Those are definitely Keeki. The top ones may be pretty old, going off the hair style. I don't think she has shared pictures with that hair as long as I have been following her. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all pre-holo, even the bottom one.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Those are definitely Keeki. The top ones may be pretty old, going off the hair style. I don't think she has shared pictures with that hair as long as I have been following her. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all pre-holo, even the bottom one.
she looks the same on the video where she's dancing in a school swimsuit so they may be from before she moved to Japan for the first time.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
she looks the same on the video where she's dancing in a school swimsuit so they may be from before she moved to Japan for the first time.
That is what I was thinking, too. Wouldn't be surprised if these had been floating around the internet for a long time, anyway.

And here I was gonna say it seemed like shit was looking better for her with her seemingly having more fun at this year's Dokomi without her stalker there.
:towapeeved:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
And i was just trying to think up a joke about all germans looking the same when its actually just another chicken schizo

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And i was just trying to think up a joke about all germans looking the same when its actually just another chicken schizo
I don't think there's anyone on earth with a nose as big as kiara's.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I don't think there's anyone on earth with a nose as big as kiara's.
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
We rag on the nijisanji survivors a lot, but to me Kiara's antis are one dedicated group of retards, that's how much I'll give them.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
It might be respectable, if it wasn't so pathetic.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So Justice all had ??? On their schedules for the 29th but I don't see what came of that help a blind man out

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So Justice all had ??? On their schedules for the 29th but I don't see what came of that help a blind man out
It was supposed to be monetization streams, but they had to be pushed back. Raora discussed it a bit in her stream from today. They are hoping it will be fixed this week.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I have a friend who's a huge HoloJP fan (he's learned Japanese just to watch Miko and Subaru) but doesn't pay attention to Holo EN and didn't even know they had a new Gen so I was telling him about them. He's also an "ex-brony" so I thought he might know who ERB was at least.

I wasn't familiar at all with her PL so when it came to talking about her I couldn't remember her name just that she did MLP fan songs and kept calling her the wrong names like Ellie but eventually something I said was close enough. He stopped moving in the game we were playing and asked, "Eile Monty?" and I replied "OH SHIT, yeah her!"

He left the game, moaned something about how Hololive was ruined and he needed to destroy his merch, then left VC.

He actually really likes her music and was just being dramatic

Top Bottom