"GOOOOOOD MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!"Kiryu Coco

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

full archive later since it's a long tweet
Tl;dr Nijisanji specifically hire collegue students to do "quality control work for Nijisanji's English content before its release"
"English speaker at daily conversation"
Hourly wage: 1,113 yen
For students who are planning to graduate after March 2025.
*Working adults are not eligible.
Edit: actually wrong black company thread. too many threads to keep up with my bad

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

Riku is ratio'd.

Bronze

I would refrain from passing judgement to retweets. I believe if they were them and intentional, at least one member of Obsydia would appear to make a statement, because as her genmates I think they have some credibility and if they will repeat what the trio said, then their silence isn't beneficial. Guess we will learn what's going on with them soon.

Anyone a member of Scarle? Holodex is showing that she's doing a member stream soon.
View attachment 63624
19 hours later.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

MeteorImpact

full archive later since it's a long tweet
Tl;dr Black Company 2024 specifically hire collegue students to do "quality control work for Black Company 2024's English content before its release"
"English speaker at daily conversation"
Hourly wage: 1,113 yen
For students who are planning to graduate after March 2025.
*Working adults are not eligible.
Edit: actually wrong black company thread. too many threads to keep up with my bad

Gotta make up for the lost of the unpaid interns from their chuuba academy.
EDIT: Reddit just reminded me that a fucking piece of fried chicken got 3D before any of the Luxiem boys.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
That's not how you disclose potential litigation expenses to shareholders. You do not have to disclose the explicit details of the potential lawsuit to your shareholders, merely an estimated impact it may have, based on what the settlement would be and the likelihood of them losing/settling. The fact that the Niji lawyers are unable to share the doc with talents to verify the veracity of the document to properly assess the potential litigation expenses is a result of their own signing of the confidentiality agreement.

Again, that's not how any of this works. The confidentiality agreement was to not share the contents of the document. There was likely zero lawsuit being sent to Niji at this point and their lawyers would have no necessity to draft a response to it. What they stated was that Selen stated she was possibly looking into legal action against the talents themselves. If Selen did follow through and took legal action against the talents, the talents would see the document at that point when legal action is taken against them. Because Niji shared the document with the talents, they have now broken their confidentiality agreement and provided a case against themselves.

Let me rephrase this in a simple way for you to understand:
1) Doki shows Niji the doc and tells them to fuck off or she'll release it and that she's considering going after the talents
2) The confidentiality agreement prohibited Niji from sharing the document with anyone outside their legal team, likely to ensure that Doki wouldn't air it out to the public
3) For Niji's legal team, the fight is effectively over for them and resolved. However Doki may take legal action against the talents if she desired.
4) Niji is prohibited from sharing any details of the doc with the talents, which they do anyways
5) Niji is now open to legal action while their talents can still have legal action taken against them and Selen may release the doc to the public
No it isn't .
As someone who has signed NDAs in more than one jurisdiction (normally about work not civil suits but it's not too different).
You can be contacted by a lawyer. He doesn't have to tell you who he represents , he doesn't have to tell you that he's building a case against you or any of that . He can say " I have these documents that pertain to a client of mine that affect you/your company/ your property, I can let you see them/respond/comment if you sign an NDA saying you won't discuss these with anyone". At that point the receiver can either:
A: sign the NDA and receive the documents
B: not sign the NDA and not know what this is all about ,
If B the receiver can in some jurisdictions sue to get the contents if they believe it to be matter of public safety (this is more for IT and vulnerability disclosure but I'm sure other industries have their own version).
We can easily assume this is what Selen did trough any competent lawyer. Because breaking these things is a big nono , specially in a jurisdiction that cares more about the letter of the law than the spirit like japan.
you guys are assuming NDA.

doesnt sound like it was an NDA but a request.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Tubedude

Her tweet references the medical info there. I agree this is probably not purely cut and dry, but on stream she said they had signed an agreement to not disclose the document. Whether that means any part of it, of just some select parts, or if there was truly a signed agreement is to be seen in what happens.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Man, as I was trying to fall sleep too. Damn you Nijisanji, for robbing me of my time with your disastrous handling of this scandal. Noticed that Doki looped in her stream and Xitter, hopefully she doesn't spill too many beans in her manic episode. Otherwise, Nijisanji will clamp down on her like a starving shark.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain

Because we hope for the best for Selen. I mean any 12 year old that watched suits would scream NDA on anything between possible suing parties with a large fanbase. Any lawyer would go from there unless he was monumentally retarded.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Funny Fish

True, without actually seeing the term of a written agreement (if there even was one) it's all just speculation.

I'm just in awe of this company's sheer incompetence.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Her tweet references the medical info there. I agree this is probably not purely cut and dry, but on stream she said they had signed an agreement to not disclose the document. Whether that means any part of it, of just some select parts, or if there was truly a signed agreement is to be seen in what happens.
We'll see what dokis plan b statement is. IF its an NDA ill eat crow.

Tubedude

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom