"Timesmut"Ouro Kronii

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Guys guys guys, what if Selen and Pomu both join Hololive…
AS BIRDS

(just playing off the Mumei/Kiara connections)

This song should have been longer. It's too catchy.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
View attachment 62881
Bird has hit 170k. Yesterday she was at, what, 9, 10k?
1707196473989.png
I'm done numberfriending for the night; at this rate Doki may even almost catch up to Selen's sub count before her return stream. I'm going to go to bed.

The sheer support pouring in for her is greatly heartwarming and it's hard to see the vtuber community in the West as unified. It's a shame, as a former unityfriend, that it had to result from this.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 62953
I'm done numberfriending for the night; at this rate Doki may even almost catch up to Selen's sub count before her return stream. I'm going to go to bed.

The sheer support pouring in for her is greatly heartwarming and it's hard to see the vtuber community in the West as unified. It's a shame, as a former unityfriend, that it had to result from this.
Rallying against a common enemy is usually the BEST way to bring people together... unfortunately the downfall of Niji might only bring about even greater division in the EN side of things as a power vacuum is left behind and people lack an easy scapegoat to blame all the ills of the industry on or an easy drama source to discuss.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Rallying against a common enemy is usually the BEST way to bring people together... unfortunately the downfall of Niji might only bring about even greater division in the EN side of things as a power vacuum is left behind.
Good riddance. They dont deserve their spot. If niji implodes it might give a chance to some deserving agencies to rise

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

MeteorImpact

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Ballpark_Look

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
How much longer until the actual Niji shills inside the company start barking?
I LOVE MY NIJI FAMILY.jpg
"I LOVE MY NIJI FAMILY I LOVE MY NIJI FAMILY"

It's hard to be upset when this is almost certainly going to end up being great for Doki. One of the few Niji's I actually watched semi regularly now will be out from under the thumb of that slow motion trainwreck masquerading as a company. Also, I know I shouldn't get so butthurt at the JP responses, but I'm starting to think two nukes weren't enough you know?:dandanl:

The only thing that's ever changed how management works was firing all the people who were in the way and replacing them wholesale with our current team.

Companies rot from the top.
Wish me luck, as I am coming to the culmination of a 2 year long plan to undermine the heavily entrenched mid-upper managers in my company. I am so close to obliterating those insufferable fags and they don't even know it. I'm not done yet as I still need one more piece to fall into place, but I hope to finally have results and show my people that they won't have to work under incompetence much longer. By allah, I will have their heads. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
YOU FUDGIN FIREGASSER, I SEE THAT EDIT 4 MINUTES AFTER MY POST!
Naganon quoted you and you said comma!
PLS BE PATIENT, IM TARDED

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Archive

First official Holo response, though Axel liked and retweeted Dokibird's messages on his roommate earlier.

Edit:
Bitch, I always post and then archive right after. At least give me a minute.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

chihirogumi

RiverBear

Archive

First official Holo response, though Axel liked and retweeted Dokibird's messages on his roommate earlier.

Edit:

so the snake is Selen and the 2 dudes hugging are Altair and Axel?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
a new community note just landed. Myesss keep fighting twittard yessss :sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Screenshot_20240206-004716_Chrome.jpg
Archive

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Please understand, Kurosanji is too poor to hire professional business employee, they can afford to pay peanut for the part time employee with degenerate background experiences :sinktheyacht:
All the money has to go to the mega yacht; it's not like the boat runs on entropy...

Wait.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
One day Proctor will wake up and there'll be like ten graduations all at once.
There's a non-zero chance that Niji talents organize a protest of some sort. Not a high chance, but non-zero.

Wish me luck, as I am coming to the culmination of a 2 year long plan to undermine the heavily entrenched mid-upper managers in my company. I am so close to obliterating those insufferable fags and they don't even know it. I'm not done yet as I still need one more piece to fall into place, but I hope to finally have results and show my people that they won't have to work under incompetence much longer. By allah, I will have their heads. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

As someone who was recently promoted to Director, good luck and godspeed. Just be hypercompetent, achieve objectives the company actually wants, and never ever let it slip to anyone who you're gunning for.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

Edit:

Apart from TSB I don't think any other Holos will or can comment since Selen wasn't that close with any of 'em. If I was Holo I would tell them to stay out of it though Axel's quote is tame enough that it gives him plausible deniability.

Edit: I know somebody will give me shit for "Defending Niji" (I am not), but if there's anything I have learned while being a lawyer is to stfu when it's not your business, we have a serious "sticking hands into others' business" epidemic nowadays fueled by social media.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Apart from TSB I don't think any other Holos will or can comment since Selen wasn't that close with any of 'em. If I was Holo I would tell them to stay out of it though Axel's quote is tame enough that it gives him plausible deniability.

Ollie wasnt necessarily close but she appeared to somewhat admire her

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Mumei who already tweeted fanart on her alt? Ollie? Nerissa maybe though she'll likely say nothing. e: Oh yeah, Zeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom