"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa

VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread [Now the Marina Disintegration Thread]

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Honestly her stuff could likely be contained too as in general only Capipis really have been bringing up the connection. 90% of the forum has already forgotten about that set of spergouts.

The other one it sort of makes sense why they outted themselves as that story is particularly specific and the amount of people that it could have come from is, 1. But she also isn't really broadcasted on the forum. The Sleepyhead pop on this forum (and I assume her fanbase I don't know what they are called) is nowhere near capipis and, so it's like me, Azehara and a handful of others that really are familiar with her.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
it's a little scary to imagine all of that starting again

If it does, know that you can ignore it now. You don't have to pay attention to those people anymore. You should see now that there's a significant portion of your audience and potential audience who will think more of you, not less, for speaking out against a cancer on the industry. Listen to them, not the people empowering and covering up for the abuser.

To be honest I don’t she needs to worry given all the shit coming out. If the cards continue to fall they way there falling it’s marina group that’s gonna need to worry about Guilt by association.

This is true. Marina is the punching bag of the industry at the moment and her influence is approaching a nadir so hopefully others will feel comfortable now coming forward with their stories with less fear of being cancelled and ruined for doing so, especially if they're as disturbing as Megu's.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Censoring ourselves won't change anything, simply going against a troon is enough to make us irredeemable in the eyes of anyone who would honestly care about stupid slurs, I think anyone who has been crushed under the thumb of this motherfucker will find it a bit cathartic to be able to cuss them out and see others mocking and ridiculing them in the open with no misgivings.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Marina is the type of person that will post screenshots of the most offensive stuff on this site and will say "look at all these nazis and doxers she is associating with. It's all made up by transphobes." It will still be a lot to deal with for her. Just look at how unfairly Pippa is treated. These people are either retarded, evil, or both.
You know what's darkly funny about this scenario?

99% of our racism is aimed at ourselves.

FEAR US, we are self hating spics n' flips with a bri'ish nanny! Truly, Hitler's will made manifest! :smugpipi:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

FEAR US, we are self hating spics n' flips with a bri'ish nanny! Truly, Hitler's will made manifest! :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Speak for yourself.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
God damn, I feel for you sister, I am glad that you get to talk about it even if it is in this shitty no-name forum with a bunch of edgy randoms like us.

@Smegmar are you okay with us outing your vtuber identity here? I know you already sort of outed yourself but I'm aware of what rei posted yesterday and how it could scare off others who might not be as strong as you in coming out and confronting this fucker. In that same vein I don't think you should shout out who she was Murray.
Yeah idc I mostly lurk anyway. I'm not bothered you guys probably won't see me post often I typically just read the boards

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

True and real! Our resident Nigerian Prince literally just hurled his own hard R! UNCANCELABLE!
Also catching up on the latest posts I'm not even in violation, because I keep calling marina a creature. Can't misgender them like that if I'm not referring to one in the first place.
:mitothink:

Jokes aside though yeah, even if most of us were the types to WANT to language police we have years of watching these types of people immediately throw someone under the bus for changing side or hesitating to die for the cause. Anyone who was going to care will see a group like this as an enemy from moment one for any reason they can snatch at.
There's a reason so many people won't step up in the first place. It's been noticeable for years now where you'll find someone who can admit "Well this might be a bit much" but completely shut down if it has to be done in front of people. The risk of the gang up can be quite a pressure.

Personally I feel like it's actually been pretty damn cordial considering.

FakeAndGei

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
This thread is probably about to get a lot of attention from outside the board. I know this probably isn't going to go over well with many of you but now might be the time to tone down on the slurs and misgendering. The people who most need to hear about this are those who are still close to Marina (however many people might be left who are close to her at this point) and those are going to be the types of people who will shut out and disregard what people who know are saying in this thread after they start seeing "he" and "troon" and so on. Maybe we can meet these people halfway by using their language at least for a little while? I agree that tone policing sucks but at this point there's a more important goal than being catty on the internet.
Many users have called Marina "he", and Smegmar and Midori never complained that we made it difficult for them to open up, or REEEE'd at us about "basic respect" or whatever. Likewise, Lenox and a few users called Marina "she", and other users have ragged on them but the substance of their claims was always considered; no one REEE'd at them for "enabling mental illness and the downfall of the West" or whatever. Individual users have also apologised to Lenox and Midori where they themselves felt apologies were warranted for their past words or jokes. I actually wish we were always this civil.

Us tone policing ourselves now isn't going to convince those who would turn away from us due to the nature of this site up until this point. If us referring to Marina as "he" is enough to make people turn a blind eye to what Marina has clearly done, they'll find any excuse to do so, especially upon discovering how this site came to be.

As things have gotten more serious, I personally have and will refrain from being more abrasive with my language when discussing things (no YWNBAW, 41% jokes, etc) in this thread. However, "misgendering" won't be something I'll bend on. In plenty of cases, the argument for using a person's preferred pronouns is to give that person some form of base respect. And just like in the case of Chris-chan, I have zero respect for this person, so I don't feel the need to offer any form of respect.
Pretty much this. I think it's fair to be more serious in this thread, and I think we have been so far. Tone-policing more than that isn't needed.

More on topic:
Looks like he tried to sneak through the noise of the vtuber awards to stream again btw.

km6u6b.JPG

Why offer an olive branch bribe to these specific NSFW artists? How are they connected to Marina? And did they accept?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Why offer an olive branch to these specific NSFW artists? How are they connected to Marina? And did they accept?
i think they're the ones who made the NSFW art she featured on the specific stream that got her banned.

Also, at least one of them asked to not be involved in the future.

Archive

Edit : oh god i called Marino " she " MURRAYYYY I BLAME YOU

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Seems like lenox is still getting attacked by the rainbow squad.

Archive
Screenshot_20231218-115535_Chrome.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We're now up to two or three trans people who told Marina and his hit squad to go fuck themselves.

You'd think that TRAs would get the hint at some point.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
My props to both the two vtubers for telling their story about this god awful groomer and how he sabotaged The Afterglow and everything else.
It's not. Goodnight all.
God god almighty. I hope something gets done to take it from him because that is just a disaster waiting to happen. We don't need another Chris Chan....or worse. But the way things are going, some guy could probably end up doing a documentary about Marina and his clique.

People like Marina straight up need Canadian Healthcare. There is no skirting around the issue. Oh and just to rub it in, Marine is a HE. A HIM. Fuck any other pronoun. There's only two genders too. And the less said about being "non binary" the better. You either have a dong or you don't.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Seems like lenox is still getting attacked by the rainbow squad.

Archive
View attachment 60135

I REALLY hope that since this shitfest kicked off again and has been getting aggressively worse, Lenox (and others) have actually started keeping track of this stuff somehow if they hadn't already. If there's ever a point where everything gets dragged out into the open and you're forced to defend yourself, you're going to get a lot of traction being able to show and prove this type of harassment. The "true believers" will of course run interference as much as possible and scream at everyone not to believe their lying eyes. However anyone who isn't downing the koolaid by jugs will look at you being able to show what they're actually doing to attack you outside of the public eye and take pause if you can slap receipts on the table.
This is especially true as more and more people see what a shitbag this creature is and continues to piss off everybody. Considering even some "ally" types are doing things varying from rolling their eyes to swinging back anything you can have to defend yourself the better. It would be nice of course if they fucked off and stopped hassling people but that's not really what these types are known for so it's not a good thing to bet on.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
SilvySparks is like the equivalent of Chase but playing defense for Marina n Friends. Wonder what kind of fucked up shit he has done that he defends these people to the death.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
SilvySparks is like the equivalent of Chase but playing defense for Marina n Friends. Wonder what kind of fucked up shit he has done that he defends these people to the death.
Probably participated in the orgies.

Top Bottom