"And what is Mystique's power? Oh she's a shape-shifter? That's not a good name then, her name should be... 'Shapely' huhhuhhuhuhhaHAHAAGHsnort"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Investor questions?
So this account was live tweeting answers to investor questions and deleted it all

A
The questions I care about. B2 is a go. Dev_is is under pressure.
We are preparing to distribute our talent on Blilibili with sufficient caution. The information that some parties may have leaked includes some information that is not true
DEV_IS has a different management structure and it seems to be struggling to grow.
We believe that IP diversity is important. We are considering future potential, including the potential. Producers are not the only ones with exclusive authority.
source
A
Looks like Meloco is one of the beneficiaries of the NijiGTA since her CCV pretty much jumped up to high 4view. She will have a clip watchalong.

Also after checking the Niji L thread I had a look at the VOD where the other EN joined, the comment section had a long comment chain where some complained about the EN members and she apologised to one of the comments.

In general the GTA RP server brought out the scum. Insane.
This is a TL thread of Kanae who along with Sara Hoshikawa ran the server

I legitimately do not understand how to ghost archive these tweets nor can I find @Willemshaven guide, and again if I did it doesn't make sense to me
So I'll put Meloco's comment and the Kanae screenshot here
Meloco
gtaenmeloco.png

TL user: "Why did you leave these noobs alone!" Meloco: "Sorry, busy."
Kanae
kanaegtarp.png
I feel like staying in the box...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Jesus Honor of Kings certainly got their money's worth out of sponsoring Kaela. I hope they pulled their community mod off her or they would be dead

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Negzana

Jesus Honor of Kings certainly got their money's worth out of sponsoring Kaela. I hope they pulled their community mod off her or they would be dead
I love Kaela but no, not watching

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

20240629_110533.jpg

Looks like she is having a good time overall. Still having self doubt moments of course.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

PLEASE MIKE HUMILLATE HOLO AGAIN:that would be so funny
@Gaotye (bilibili DD) how does this event work?
Can i watch it online?
You have to be there to see it
BIlibili is now facing huge losses, and this year's venue and invited guests are said to have been reduced across the board.
Last year, the venue was too small and BIlibili irresponsibly issued hundreds of thousands of tickets, leading to serious congestion problems and ticketing mistakes

Mikeneko can be called fans in China is too few, almost everyone knows her dark history
Either way, Mikeneko is not a right person to invite, but a cheap publicity stunt.:depressedtako:

As I mentioned a long time ago, the community in China and the outside world is very divided, and almost all creators and social circles reject BIlibili.
Until finally, BIlibili had to resort to such underhanded tactics to get attention. It means that they have reached the end in some sense

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Some anon is keeping track of every VTuber that's been in the VSMP Minecraft server. As of today:
r119zh-1.jpgr119zh-2.jpgr119zh-3.jpg
Anon also provided a tally of each company's participation:
In Server/Total in Company
  • V&U 17/18
  • Idol 12/18
  • V4M 8/8
  • VRev 6/6
  • EIEN 6/7
  • V-Dere 4/4
  • Specialite 4/4
  • Globie 3/7
  • Phase 2/27
  • Kawaii 6/16
  • Prima Project 3/10
  • Indies 12
  • VJiN 1/4 (Shura Hiwa - corrected by someone else in the thread)
All in all really good showing. That's 84 chuubas and counting. 92 once you include the Pixel girls.

Apparently, this was ToraP's brainchild. Pixel timed this one well, riding the momentum of their Gen 2 debuts.

Graphics must not be updated, as I don't see (pink) Pippa, and she's been on the server.
Yep, the graphics are from each wave announcement. IIRC, Pippa joined kind of spur-of-the moment. She's reflected on the tally though.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Investor questions?
So this account was live tweeting answers to investor questions and deleted it all

A
The questions I care about. B2 is a go. Dev_is is under pressure.

source
A

In general the GTA RP server brought out the scum. Insane.
This is a TL thread of Kanae who along with Sara Hoshikawa ran the server

I legitimately do not understand how to ghost archive these tweets nor can I find @Willemshaven guide, and again if I did it doesn't make sense to me
So I'll put Meloco's comment and the Kanae screenshot here
Meloco
gtaenmeloco.png

TL user: "Why did you leave these noobs alone!" Meloco: "Sorry, busy."
Kanae
kanaegtarp.png
I feel like staying in the box...

My Ghostarchive guide can be found here. The important part is that you should use Firefox to archive Tweets on Ghostarchive as that just works better for whatever reason. I will have to revisit it at a later time as I noticed that one case where it didn't work before now does.
Here are working Ghostarchive links to the Tweets in order of appearance:

______
Nene asserts dominance over all the species in her house.

Some moments from HimeHima and Subaru's 3D stream the other day.

Highlights of Ame getting an item in the Elden Ring DLC.

Negzana

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
and shes enjoying the game as well so its a win win

actually started playing after her first stream

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Some anon is keeping track of every VTuber that's been in the VSMP Minecraft server. As of today:
View attachment 72769View attachment 72770View attachment 72771
Anon also provided a tally of each company's participation:
In Server/Total in Company
  • V&U 17/18
  • Idol 12/18
  • V4M 8/8
  • VRev 6/6
  • EIEN 6/7
  • V-Dere 4/4
  • Specialite 4/4
  • Globie 3/7
  • Phase 2/27
  • Kawaii 6/16
  • Prima Project 3/10
  • Indies 12
  • VJiN 1/4 (Shura Hiwa - corrected by someone else in the thread)
All in all really good showing. That's 84 chuubas and counting. 92 once you include the Pixel girls.

Apparently, this was ToraP's brainchild. Pixel timed this one well, riding the momentum of their Gen 2 debuts.

Graphics must not be updated, as I don't see (pink) Pippa, and she's been on the server.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Hard to overstate how instrumental A-chan was to making the giant that Hololive is today. I find her Holotalk interview the best place to see it in English, but to sum up if you can't stand early Kiara voice:

After Sora wanted to be a idol/vtuber, A-chan searched for studios with the right equipment, found Cover and they pitched the idea to Yagoo personally. Keep in mind in 2017 most people were using 3D capture setups and for decent quality it was a massive barrier to entry. So it is literally that Sora would never have been Sora if A-chan hadn't existed, and Cover may have never produced any vtubers, and the entire chain of events that led to Hololive wouldn't exist.

And following on from that... some things I've picked up from various streams:

Some of my favorite early Sora content are her horror streams, where Yujin A would serve as the comedic foil to Sora's stoic unreacting face by screaming at every jumpscare. This was core stream content for Sora early on.

During 3D streams and concerts up to 2020 A-chan was the voice talents would hear in their earpieces. In other words she was directing every shoot, including First Fes. By 2021 she was no longer directly involved in working the 3D studio equipment but back in the very early days she did that too.

Some other notes from Holotalk:
A-chan (in 2021) worked as a director, implied to be a content director rather than the business title.
Her main job is event organization, doing the detailed planning and coordination for talent-instigated or self-instigated content.
For example she decided the concept of the Bloom concert and did the detailed planning, things like the setlist (music that was produced specifically for the project), length, live venue choice, etc. I would not be surprised if this was true for most company-wide events back in 2021 and 2020 as Cover was immensely smaller then than it is now.
She also describes herself as a problem solver for the talents, as a side channel from management. Which so many talents have talked about.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
Top Bottom