"Flower"Ouro Kronii

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
She should just get impregnate by her partner, and do the live-stream. This is too fake :raoraItalian:
Please do not tempt fate.

We just saw the natural conclusion of that arc a few pages back:
I'm randomly browsing Simpcity because I wanted to check out what they think about VAllure, and then I came upon this:

View attachment 71383
No, I'm not going to make an account.

Anyway. I want to direct your attention to #6.

This is the chick that got impregnated by her husband on stream and gave birth half a year ago, btw.

Some people are just built different.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
For extra retardation because I think it's funny, I hope the dad is Nuxtaku.

Dr. Welshman

Please do not tempt fate.

We just saw the natural conclusion of that arc a few pages back:
Wasn't that the chick who thought she was infertile but fate decided that during a vtuber sexy time, that her husband would have the power to revive that dying star?
As dumb as it is to have your avatars have sex, I suppose having the miraculous conception as a vod is hilarious, as well as being able to have your own kid.

VSoyBoy

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wasn't that the chick who thought she was infertile but fate decided that during a vtuber sexy time, that her husband would have the power to revive that dying star?
As dumb as it is to have your avatars have sex, I suppose having the miraculous conception as a vod is hilarious, as well as being able to have your own kid.
16 years later at a Japanese high school
"Hey guys, check out this VOD, it's when Hiro was conceived!"

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You guys thought the guy who made Matara's rigging was through the roof? Yeah i got some news for you.

Btw, i think its awesome.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You guys thought the guy who made Matara's rigging was through the roof? Yeah i got some new for you.

oh hey its silvey

good shit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Her boobs could knock me off man wtf
which is great

we need stuff like this every once in a while amidst the rampant homosexuality in the world

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
You guys thought the guy who made Matara's rigging was through the roof? Yeah i got some news for you.

The only critique I have is that the boob gap itself is moving, I mean going wider and narrower with heavy movement. The joint between the boob cut and the torso is something that could be worked as well, but it's miles easier to just have some extra skin cuts going on/off based on the tracking data than the former issue that requires "stiching the parts" to fix in L2D. Other than that, Kevin wishes he had this talent. This nigga probably rigs for Azur Lane if what's presented is to be believed.

niggaphil

Not gonna lie, this design looks way better than matara? :dokiSmugNew:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not gonna lie, this design looks way better than matara? :dokiSmugNew:
Oh yeah. No disrespect to the bug fuckers but demon/girls with horns take the cake easily for me.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
The only critique I have is that the boob gap itself is moving, I mean going wider and narrower with heavy movement. The joint between the boob cut and the torso is something that could be worked as well, but it's miles easier to just have some extra skin cuts going on/off based on the tracking data than the former issue that requires "stiching the parts" to fix in L2D. Other than that, Kevin wishes he had this talent. This nigga probably rigs for Azur Lane if what's presented is to be believed.
My critique is that when the boobies slap into each other, there isn't a tiny written (plap!) sound effect somewhere on the model. :dokiSmugNew:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
This is going to be the most hypocrtical thing ever coming from me, but sometimes I wish race was not so overtly fetishized in today's world, at least not in this way.
Late response, but really this doesn't seem that hypocritical to me. In my eyes there's two kinds of race fetishism - that which is founded upon genuine respect and appreciation for the aesthetics of another race, and that which is founded upon social/racial dynamics which often involves elements of degradation and humiliation, and that includes insecure white/asian boys who get off on/seethe about it. You clearly like brown women just cuz you find them attractive (as do I). There isn't any element of power play in effect. If you were saying you wanna bang brown chicks to "colonize them"/"make them your slave" that's when I'd start raising eyebrows - but even that isn't anywhere near as bad as the insane insecurity white boys have towards black men which is entirely founded upon questionable racial stereotypes about genitals.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Small fucking world, while it's funny to make fun of Cuck's Basement, not thot patrolling bad people (#NotAllWhores) will maintain this stigma for everyone involved in the niche.

He is a bitch, everyone should make fun of him for being a sell out, a cuck and doing nothing about it. He probably sucks dicks or larp as a cuck for Crunchyroll and Funimation executives. Waste of oxygen that set possible fruitful conversations about anime and asian media 15 years behind.
Since it seems people are out of date on this.
Geoff is still with Tenlied and a couple years ago he did a video on his second channel where he walked back his anti-piracy stance completely in a video where he admits he was wrong about a multitude of things. Called himself a naïve privileged rich kid who who wasn't considerate of other's circumstances and the state of the industry. He's still cringe as fuck, though.

Top Bottom