"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Here's the Ember sexy roleplay experience everyone has always wanted. Ember roleplays a Discord moderator encouraging her Discord Kitten to send her photos, and she can't stop giggling all the way though the clip.

Bronze

Hmm :ameliaThink: E: 30th June is her birthday I guess it's related to that

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Notably, all of her VODs are gone

Edit:

Ok not gone but unlisted since they're still accessible via playlists

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu and Lui are playing chained together.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
A-chan is slowly replying to all the talents (and adjacent VTubers) that replied to her Tweet.

View attachment 72746
View attachment 72747

I was fine until her reply to Sora.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 123421.jpg

"I'm glad we could work together for 7 years!We have so many memories.Thank you (`・∀・´)!!!
I hope we'll have a chance to meet up normally again!I'll keep supporting you, A-chan. (´﹀`)
See you!!!"

"Sora~!! Thank you so much for saying you wanted to become an idol and for saying let's do it together! We have so many memories that I can't even look back on them all.
Everything we worked hard on together and all the fun times have become my treasures. You will always be my proud best friend.
It's not goodbye, it's see you later!"

We NEED to end negrophilia

I feel like they're trying really hard to ride on Peacemaker's coattails. (I get that he's in it, but still)

LaceHunter

if you breed breeding, you will be rich - Kobo 2024, sure kobo let's be rich together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

peak sea mom experience

didn't find en sub but she also speak EN anyway, basically Kaela p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ asking HOK socmed admin for cash currency in sponsor stream

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
:pomuSalute: She truly was the GOAT and carried the early days of Hololive on her back. I don't think it's unrealistic to assume that Hololive would have crashed and burned without her on the sidelines continuing to cheer and push the early gens to keep trying. Nodoka has some enormous shoes to fill, but if Achan picked her as her successor then I have all the faith in her to continue her legacy.
I agree. The EN comparison is PC's Muumi and Dizzy (manager and now talent), people who might not make viral content but are vital to social and corporate cohesion. Now combine them and it's like loosing both kidneys... That's how I feel about A chan leaving. Thank you A chan and thank you Hololive for investing in staff. Nodoka is doing great so I'll support her too
The 774 girls who graduated over the past year would be a great Phase fit for menheramaxxing.

We already have all the cute we need here:

Chris in phase might break everyone's brain. I want it. Who else would join?

The aussie hoshiyomi is back (1 of 2 videos!)

As far as the A chan I subscribe to the world where she just had a kid and decides to stop being a workaholic. Work hard imaginary husband! Ganbare!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi has some opinions on NTR.

Archive

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Notably, all of her VODs are gone

Edit:

Ok not gone but unlisted since they're still accessible via playlists

Thinking about this more and 3 things that bother me are:

a) it's her birthday
b) the title
c) her VODs being delisted

The only plausible thing I can think of is that they're rebooting the channel and either they hired a new VA or they're turning Kizuna AI into a full on A.I. Vtuber which I can see the corpo handling her IP doing. Either way It's really retarded for them to unlist all of her videos considering how much history the channel has.

At least they're still viewable via Holodex

And her games channel is untouched for now

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Cute new Intel PC that they gave to Lap

:laplusgun:
INTEL LOVE

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Thinking about this more and 3 things that bother me are:

a) it's her birthday
b) the title
c) her VODs being delisted

The only plausible thing I can think of is that they're rebooting the channel and either they hired a new VA or they're turning Kizuna AI into a full on A.I. Vtuber which I can see the corpo handling her IP doing. Either way It's really retarded for them to unlist all of her videos considering how much history the channel has.

At least they're still viewable via Holodex

And her games channel is untouched for now

Changing her VA again, since the first time they tried, it was such a roaring success that there were still people speculating in the end that it wasn't the original VA.

That being said, I can completely see them making the same stupid mistake.

DanishCookies

Anime Fan

Early morning Shiina cooking stream is starting.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hey, that Physics graduate from Sony's Vee Project that collabed with Raden:

is currently collabing with Rocket Autist vtuber:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
VSPO EN debut is today. First stream out of three

Vsai6 invites are headed out
Astel, Matsuri, Sara, Sumire and Noah are first invites. Looks like Hal tweaked the points system so potentially the participants will be higher ranked.

Holy! Koyori is the ultimate unity hag

You thought Okayu is a lazy cat? Nekomiya Hinata.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like Varium's 2nd gen is having a 24 hour marathon stream where they will jump around between the members' channels to do solo/group stuff. Serenade Oxblood is one of them and is singing.

Will definitely recommend her singing.

774inc's Tsukinoki Tirol will be continuing DQ3 with English language setting.

She released two premieres about the game, one of them being having to reset the game because she answered the initial questions wrong.

Looks like Meloco is one of the beneficiaries of the NijiGTA since her CCV pretty much jumped up to high 4view. She will have a clip watchalong.

Also after checking the Niji L thread I had a look at the VOD where the other EN joined, the comment section had a long comment chain where some complained about the EN members and she apologised to one of the comments.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Doki’s Palworld VOD is having some problems at the moment.
IMG_0735.jpeg
1719668175040.png

Top Bottom