"Mumei... is, my girlfriend; No, Chloe you are just business partner"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
we definitely should start a "Hololive succession crisis", with A-chan leaving the company, there is no front facing people that we know that could replace Yagoo. Nodoka, I felt like she's too green.

Edit: Also the main Hololive ch posted this video

Honestly knowing nips yagoo's replacement is gonna be one of the other directors, of which there are apparently six (I read that somewhere) and of which we know three, Yagoo (CEO), Fukuda (CTO) and Kaneko (CFO). It's probably gonna be Fukuda considering he's the most senior next to Yagoo, as long as it's not a fucking marketing person then I don't really have any opinion.

DanishCookies

Unseiso Dragon

Salado

Salado

stassy

Local CEO of a single singer company starting to sad-reality-post as well, the good thing is she will try to sing for at least 10 years
1.png

Meanwhile another indie working to death get memed with the latest trend but with a little cute catch:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Subaru is going to get an updated base design!
n34bi11pef9d1.jpegzraky8pz3f9d1.jpeg

I wonder if it will be a drastic change like IRyS, Aruran, or Flare, or just a more subtle update, like Aqua or Fubuki?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
The very concept of "you need a big corpo contract to do X" will die, vtubing is going go down the record labels and book publishers route, where first big, then small corpos will fall out of relevancy in favor of smaller, task service companies.
Even today, Hololive offers NOTHING that that you can't do as an indie. Their main value is clout, and there will be companies offering clout as service in the future. Unless humanity will fuck up massively and first world economy will go back to scarcity.
This is the most brain damaged twitter-esque hot take I’ve ever read in this website.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 72757View attachment 72758

I wonder if it will be a drastic change like IRyS, Aruran, or Flare, or just a more subtle update, like Aqua or Fubuki?
I'd guess subtle, but honestly Subaru's club leader whatever base outfit and lore really doesn't fit her (it never has) apart from being a bit of a tomboy. Subaru is much of a "straight-man horrified at the current situation" than anything else imo.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Late night Blue Bear violin playing:

Memory and Michiru are also streaming:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Is her model now going to be able to detect more than three facial expressions?

frz

Japan doesn't allow dual citizenship, especially the mainland chink kind. They kinda has this hate each other thing going on.
This man gave up his own nationality for the animay characters, threw away his FAMILY name, he is "dimitri hazuki" right now or something. You physically can't get anymore weeb than this. :koronehappyl:
He has done way too much to be called a chink spy. He might even be blocking the b2 shit seeing how ID went headfirst, JP tried and cancelled with Matsuri but 0 news of EN despite the branch is filled with chinese speakers/gacha brain rotters.
Reminder:BijouBijou: 's most streamed game on twitch was genshin impact.
Obikatiekat is trans?
Bros gonna discover he play air guitar on stream next. :smugrys:

Last edited:

Salado

TENMA'S DROPPING A NEW COVER ON JULY THE 3RD!

LET'S FUCKING GO!
bxIxYdzOGuWD6dsP8cC92A4.pngbxIxYdzOGuWD6dsP8cC92A4.pngbxIxYdzOGuWD6dsP8cC92A4.png

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Doors and the stream for Re:AcT's 2nd gen evening live will open at 6PM JST. Free part here which will cover 1-2 songs before going paywall.

Live show itself starts at 7PM JST.
Despite the bomb and death threats, the day show did proceed.

Suou Patra's first game back from the surgery is a legendary game. Atari 2600's E.T. at 8PM JST.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene cover premiere at 8PM JST as well.

Who got exposed by Saionji Mary because she only realised at 29 she mixed up rotation and low tension

DanishCookies

akaaoi

Well it better not be like Aruran - going from a bearded 'probably a hitman' cool guy to Mr Boyband McBabyface was a massive downgrade for him.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Top Bottom