"FUCK ME!...AS A FRIEND!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

I will never not laugh at "journalists" putting "I contacted them and got no response" when trying to make a hit piece, painting the situation as if they are trying to hide it. Sure bud, their highest priority is checking emails and replying to all dramafags right now, not trying to figure out what happened and how to deal with it.

USS IOWA

Apparently a bunch of VSPO girls and applicants got doxed due to a leak? Idk coming from korekore the info is dodgy at best. I would appreciate if a moon speaker could tell us more.
View attachment 72503
May have some merit because they apparently closed the application form right after:
View attachment 72504

>"Yagoo-san those Brave bastards are trying to cut into our EN marketshare"
>"Masaka, dump the applicant info intern-kun!"

Looks like Cover is the only one mandated by Heaven to start an EN branch without drama.

Bronze

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The members at the concert are Sato Nozomi's anime form (aka Matsuri), oroca (mostly uploads singing MVs, underground idol vibes), Marinaru (looks like a smaller streamer) and Yukimurachan (another underground idol type). BTW the puffy eye look is popular in Japan, god knows why.
Zep and not-Wat didn't go - which makes sense as one is a drinking streamer and the other left streaming to do behind the scenes stuff.
1719314530125.png
Fashion trend or serious eye infection?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I didnt know Pillow, but a lot of the funniest moments in that server involve her, which is ironic considering she is a asmr focus streamer.

Hope this server helps her get more popular

Pillow's probably the second biggest vtuber on that server after Pippa.1000003617.png

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's second gen getting together before their live on the weekend at Hanabasami Kyo's channel. Mizugame Mia is also there.

Rare stream where Kyo is gaming.

The potential Suzuka Stella reincarnation is gaming right now.

Her NijiEN clone is streaming as well and has less than 1/10 her CCV at the moment.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Her dad sounds young. If I didn't know any better, I would think he was just about Fishman's age. Man's been taking care of his lungs, at the very least.

Limkin

Her NijiEN clone is streaming as well and has less than 1/10 her CCV at the moment.
rrat: the femboy took a break until autumn, because they were told if they can show enough japanese proficiency they would be allowed to join JP branch, and otherwise they are all going to get fired. this is also why they are banned from attending JP events, they are trying to memory hole the EN branch just like ID

WaWa

FuwaMoco will be joining Yagoo and GoodSmile Company founder Takanori Aki for the Hololive and GoodSmile panel at AnimeExpo.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Experience suggests that people start to look at things differently once they hit forty and realise they'll die alone with no one by their bedside.
Some may end up lonely, but usually only cause their hatred of having kids was them being scared of the responsibility and not actually hating kids.
That said my experience comes from living in white trash neighborhoods where the kid haters that had kids ended up being the most vile of neglectful abusers. I genuinely think its better that those people never have them. Half the time they only had kids because they wanted the welfare benefits that come with them, taking away from parents that actually need the help.
View attachment 72509
Fashion trend or serious eye infection?
I get what they're going for, but this only works in anime. I'm sorry. Maybe don't derive your fashion trends from a cartoon?????

Anyway, Panther is pure comf, she just had the most diabetic gigglefit. I feel nirvana. She's giggling again.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Making a birdfeeder.

Insert vtubers image macro here.

Will she cut off a finger considering she almost broke her hand while gardening?

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

frz

Holy shit, a shark in her chat.
View attachment 72512
I like how you censor the troon

Edit: nice pretending @The Rrat but sure
image.png

Edit 3:
oh lol I actually didn't see the globie
So raora is bringing on all the smaller vtubers and ERB gonna attract all the bronies? :ameliaThink:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I just noticed Raora forgot to disable DVR on her stream. Ponthera indeed.

Top Bottom