"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Hime just went live with Limbus. She's a trooper, but man, I'm bracing for woman tears (the bad kind):

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hime just went live with Limbus. She's a trooper, but man, I'm bracing for woman tears (the bad kind):

she is stuck in the fucking whale

shes literally me holy shit its not even funny

she also just started last month with and shes already in canto 6 what

fucking what

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Surprisingly Proctor was awake when the news pops out, meaning that its not related to his sleep curse.
He was awake, but he didn't put it in the banner at the top of every page? This is actual vtuber news, not Kurosanji taking another L because it's a day that ends in y.

Hololive wouldn't be what it is today without A-chan. Vtubing as we know it would probably be very different.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I don't think enough can be said about what A-chan has done for this company. Without her, there'd be no Sora or Nodoka. Roboco, Suisei, Miko, Akirose, and Mio would have quit forever ago if she hadn't talked to them, along with God knows who else she counseled behind the scenes. She was someone both talents and staff could talk to about their concerns and she'd actually try to do something about them. There are so many stories from talents about having a nice chat with her over dinner or drinks. She went from knowing no English to being one of the best EN speakers on the JP side. All because she wanted to bridge EN-JP communications when HoloEN was starting out, not knowing what the hell to do in this industry.

She was also someone for the fans to connect to on the staff side. In the same way we watched the talents grow, we were watching her grow along with them. How her original Live2D was a meme drawing by Sora:
View attachment 72709

to her office lady PNG, then Live2D, 3D and even alternate outfits. It was an iconic design we all knew and loved:
View attachment 72710

I already mentioned how much her English grew but there was also her singing. The rare times she sang in public or in the official channel member streams, you could tell she was slowly working on it, even doing covers with Sora and Roboco. "A-chan is an idol" was a meme that started because her skill was noticeable and people wanted more, even though she herself didn't. Even something like her getting used to alcohol over time was fun to witness. She went from zero alcohol to posting her first time drinking on twitter to getting wasted with Roboco during karaoke. In so many ways, you could feel her influence all around Hololive. Like seeing her name as one of the supervisors on last year's Holo summer MV was like damn, this woman really cares.

"Friend A" wasn't just a title, it was the goddamn truth. This was someone who spent countless sleepness nights and overtime hours working because she truly wanted Cover to be a better company. I didn't even get into all her appearances on HoloGra, official streams, 3D streams or as a guest on someone's stream. Just hearing her voice or seeing her around gave a sense of relief, like "Oh A-chan's on the stream. Even if there's a fuckton of scuff, it'll work out somehow."

I don't know man. It's kinda weird and simple, but I think what I'll miss the most is hearing her voice at the beginning or end of every Holo concert. It felt like the lives never really started or ended until she said "No photos or video recording please. Let's have a good time and enjoy the live" or "Thank you for watching and supporting Hololive. Please be careful while exiting."

I wish all the best for her and her family because she constantly gave Hololive her best and deserves to be happy. The company would be nowhere near its current position if it wasn't for how much heart, effort and caffeine she put into it.

I just kinda rambled a ton to sort out my gay ass feelings but I think Mio put it best here:

View attachment 72714

Thank you for everything. It fucking sucks that you had to go but thank you so much :inatiredl:

1719578637842.gif
1719578669646.gif

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He was awake, but he didn't put it in the banner at the top of every page? This is actual vtuber news, not Kurosanji taking another L because it's a day that ends in y.

Hololive wouldn't be what it is today without A-chan. Vtubing as we know it would probably be very different.
We hate hololive in this house :hypermigo:
- Proctor, probably.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Where ya sitting, nerds?
12f.png
I'm buying Sana and I first class tickets :MozumiPichi:

Sana can rest her breasts on my head when I lean back.
I am rapidly approaching your location :laplusgun:

A-chan will be leaving the company at the end of june.

Slowly catching up after being away for a couple of days, but I need to know now - what happened in that stream for it to get taken down? Never got to see it..

She wasn't able to stream because of family matters. At least this Chained Together collab is happening! :sanasmile:

LaceHunter

i'm not dissing him, i'm just fucking impressed.

By the way, Iofi and Ollie is the next of HoloID who now have bili2 account

What a horrifying discovery.

took words out of my mouth. the first holo overseas pioneer branch and get slandered for it, the most intense stars supporting branch and get slandered for it, the most outgoing bridge building branch that connect JPENSEA fans, and now this. call it a bias but i think without HoloID existance who would friends anybody, hololive would be very segregated like niji JP EN.
bili2 is the beggar here, and i hope Cover deal properly put the beggar in their place, also protect and reward HoloID properly .
Bing Tilings ain't shit, stocking my hematic bat grenades right now.
nig.PNG

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Bronze

This dog wants a JP invader so much she's doing an entire zatsu stream about auditions.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Koyori topping that collab off with a cover performed by her and the guests

Bless her for doing this. It's really nice seeing some of the OGs get together again.

:sanasmile:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

took words out of my mouth. the first holo overseas pioneer branch and get slandered for it, the most intense stars supporting branch and get slandered for it, the most outgoing bridge building branch that connect JPENSEA fans, and now this. call it a bias but i think without HoloID existance who would friends anybody, hololive would be very segregated like niji JP EN.
bili2 is the beggar here, and i hope Cover deal properly put the beggar in their place, also protect and reward HoloID properly .
View attachment 72717

Ahh yesss 100 social credits fo you, citizen. Berry Guud Wohk.
:voxppinyourcoke:

Negzana

Limkin

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Requesting as many Yamanbas to stop by and support Supa Meche in her 2.0 reveal please.

She is very adorabru hag

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

View attachment 72717

IDs arent Heros
They are just doing it for the Gachashit: I am surprised the first was Kobo seeing that Iofi literally starting streaming on her PL to play Genshit and other Hoyoverse stuff
Never watched a Ollie PL stream but i am sure she also loves Gachashit

Fuck i am sad about A-Chan leaving not only for her work on screen but also off screen:that was a lot and most of it its something you dont see

This reminds me of Shinove

I hope Nodoka gets support because this is going to be hard

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This was rough news to wake up to. Even harder to hear given it being related to family health issues that have been going on.

Although, even more than a feeling of sadness over the news, I'm feeling much more reverent over how important A-chan's been to Hololive and vtubing as a whole. Neither would be the same without her help, and the weight of her work will never be forgotten. But even more than that, I find it so admirable that she worked so hard to support her best friend's dream. Not everyone is lucky enough to ever have a friend like that, nor is everyone capable of being a friend like that. And thanks in part to A-chan's support, Sora is indeed an idol.

So, thank you to her for helping shape Hololive into the group we know and love, and in turn helping inspire vtubing as a whole. I wish her the best in her life and hope that the love and support from so many people is something she'll always be able to carry with her. And, the optimistic side of me hopes we may be able to see her again some day.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
One of Raora's keyboad chiclet things (I can't remember what they're actually called) popped out and fell off her desk. I can see why she hates keyboads now. lol.

Top Bottom