"Being outside is like a debuff. You get the DOT ticks until you can get home"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Slowly catching up after being away for a couple of days, but I need to know now - what happened in that stream for it to get taken down? Never got to see it..

moz.jpg

akaaoi

Surprisingly Proctor was awake when the news pops out, meaning that its not related to his sleep curse.

He's probably the culprit either way. Instead of sleeping and unconsciously snuff her, he's wide awake and personally do the deed himself.
Do not fall for his Machiavellian tricks. He was awake today, sure, but has anyone checked to see if he was awake 3 months ago when this issue truly started? Perhaps the announcement today was merely the culmination of a Rube Goldberg-esque string of carefully orchestrated events that began when Proctor slept back in March.

Bronze

There seems to be a project for A-chan done by people. No idea how big it is but in case anyone wants to participate the form is here. He also replied to Sephi and plans to discuss it via discord

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Negzana

I fucking hate waking up in the morning and reading a Holo talent is leaving indirectly by someone else mentioning on twitter. And now it's one of the founding members of the whole company?

Google, play Yozora Mel end stream bgm.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I can't believe it's been seven years. My memories of Hololive are like a dream

Hololive may indeed have some power,makes people believe that people will always stay young, the good times will always follow them

RiverBear

I can't believe it's been seven years. My memories of Hololive are like a dream

Hololive may indeed have some power,makes people believe that people will always stay young, the good times will always follow them

I can only imagine how much the community will react seeing Sora or any of the OGs leave considering how downtrodden the community is after the news broke that A-chan is leaving.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lain Paterson with a new outfit.

Also releasing a cover of Yoidore Shirazu at 8PM JST.

774inc's Shisui Kiki will have her last collab with two other ex-HiyoCro members Akane Canna and Suzumi Nemo at 9PM JST.

Closer to VSpoEN, here's the readiness of JP members in their English.

From Sendo Yuuhi's first LoL collab again, being toxic and helping Tachibana Hinano break her 12 game losing streak.

Riot Music's Matsunaga Iori got a craft beer collab.

Checking the well wishes for A-chan, there are a lot of Vtubers outside holo as well. Tsukino Mito, Shibuya Hal, Asano Ruri, Siro, Inside-chan mk2, and possibly more.
I can see the wrestler Great O Khan in the replies as well.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Where ya sitting, nerds?
12f.png
6 for the extra pair of headrests and airbags.

A-chan will be leaving the company at the end of june.

:pomuSalute: She truly was the GOAT and carried the early days of Hololive on her back. I don't think it's unrealistic to assume that Hololive would have crashed and burned without her on the sidelines continuing to cheer and push the early gens to keep trying. Nodoka has some enormous shoes to fill, but if Achan picked her as her successor then I have all the faith in her to continue her legacy.

:takocope: That doesn't stop me however from taking the "highly unlikely to return" with a huge amount of copium.

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Koyori celebrating 1 year of her "Discord Shocking Show" with guests of the show. Needless to say it's a stacked collab.

Such a shame though that Pmaru couldn't make it, it would've been nice to see 2 of the 4 kings in a collab.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Joru is playing Quake with Lumi today, the stream is made for you @Security

Negzana

I guess that's a no to A-Chan and Nodoka plushies ever being made

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I don't think enough can be said about what A-chan has done for this company. Without her, there'd be no Sora or Nodoka. Roboco, Suisei, Miko, Akirose, and Mio would have quit forever ago if she hadn't talked to them, along with God knows who else she counseled behind the scenes. She was someone both talents and staff could talk to about their concerns and she'd actually try to do something about them. There are so many stories from talents about having a nice chat with her over dinner or drinks. She went from knowing no English to being one of the best EN speakers on the JP side. All because she wanted to bridge EN-JP communications when HoloEN was starting out, not knowing what the hell to do in this industry.

She was also someone for the fans to connect to on the staff side. In the same way we watched the talents grow, we were watching her grow along with them. How her original Live2D was a meme drawing by Sora:
34758683.png

to her office lady PNG, then Live2D, 3D and even alternate outfits. It was an iconic design we all knew and loved:
438923.jpg

I already mentioned how much her English grew but there was also her singing. The rare times she sang in public or in the official channel member streams, you could tell she was slowly working on it, even doing covers with Sora and Roboco. "A-chan is an idol" was a meme that started because her skill was noticeable and people wanted more, even though she herself didn't. Even something like her getting used to alcohol over time was fun to witness. She went from zero alcohol to posting her first time drinking on twitter to getting wasted with Roboco during karaoke. In so many ways, you could feel her influence all around Hololive. Like seeing her name as one of the supervisors on last year's Holo summer MV was like damn, this woman really cares.

"Friend A" wasn't just a title, it was the goddamn truth. This was someone who spent countless sleepness nights and overtime hours working because she truly wanted Cover to be a better company. I didn't even get into all her appearances on HoloGra, official streams, 3D streams or as a guest on someone's stream. Just hearing her voice or seeing her around gave a sense of relief, like "Oh A-chan's on the stream. Even if there's a fuckton of scuff, it'll work out somehow."

I don't know man. It's kinda weird and simple, but I think what I'll miss the most is hearing her voice at the beginning or end of every Holo concert. It felt like the lives never really started or ended until she said "No photos or video recording please. Let's have a good time and enjoy the live" or "Thank you for watching and supporting Hololive. Please be careful while exiting."

I wish all the best for her and her family because she constantly gave Hololive her best and deserves to be happy. The company would be nowhere near its current position if it wasn't for how much heart, effort and caffeine she put into it.

I just kinda rambled a ton to sort out my gay ass feelings but I think Mio put it best here:

24789.png

Thank you for everything. It fucking sucks that you had to go but thank you so much :inatiredl:

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
what do you mean A-chan's leaving and the bossman was awake, this sucks, man

best of luck to both her, and Nodoka taking up the mantle in her stead, hopefully things go up from here

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
even wadamama commented on A-chan's tweet.

Thank you so much for your hard work these past 7 years! I hope that the future will be even more wonderful. Thank you very much!

WaWa

Sora is my oshi so it should be no surprise that I have a lot of love and respect for A-chan. She was the first person connected to Hololive that reacted to content I shared on social media. I thank her for everything she has done for Hololive and I will truly miss her and wish for the best for her future! o7

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Limkin

Shu and Meloco will talk about Niji EN for JP viewers. Another sign for the merge?
More like on the level of announcing it and not a signal. You have fully JP post by an english speaker with a content that is in no way targeted towards EN audience. When the femboy was planning to return again, somewhere in autumn? I will bet this is when official merge will happen, give or take a month

Top Bottom