"I do know, um, that they prefer to be, um uh, she, she/her pronouns right now and they, I think, also go by the name Chrissy. So I do know that so definitely it's ok to say she. Um I also know that she, uh, fucked her mom, so..."Lilybelle

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Benio playing ER

Super Meche playing Dungeons & Dragons Collection

Fatum Ruptor will continue Rain World in 30 minutes

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Is she the savior Nijisanji needs, but doesn't deserve?

Bait but I'll bite.

Any company would be well-served to have someone like A-chan, and I do think Niji would benefit from having someone that's on the management side as a public face. It would do a lot for trust and good will.

That being said, I hope A-chan can come back some day, or even that we can keep up with her a little bit once her family matters get settled at some point.

stassy

Good luck to A-chan, if she has to take care of a relative alone she will need all the support she can get
Because today I lost a very old uncle, and while there was a lot sadness involved there was a bit of relief that it happened suddenly without pain because it took 2 entire families to take care of him for several years, and dealing with someone who always wanted to do everything by himself but keep getting in troubles during his last Alzheimer state made our life very difficult
As usual, cherish what you have now because you never know what happen tomorrow...

...well at least in 2 days we know there is the Azki acoustic live

And Nayuta finally made a clear calendar for her "custom worldwide tour"
"LIVE & MUSIC FESTIVAL"

Date: Saturday, July 13, 2024
Special website: https://www.livenmusicfestival.com/

*Appearing as a guest vocalist

------------------------------------------

"The 12th Shanghai Oriental Only Event - Wind Vault Tower"

Date: Saturday, August 17, 2024
Special website: https://shthonly.org/th12/ja/

------------------------------------------

"Aizuki Nakuru 2nd LIVE"
Date: Saturday, August 31, 2024
Official site: https://aitsukinakuru.com/

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
A-Chan bowing out is a bummer, but there's at least one piece of good news today:

A

>Still alive
>Fully recovered/healed
>Return when situation has been dealt with

Archive

Was definitely something serious. Whatever happened, I'm glad she's okay enough to update us. Hopefully whatever happened hasn't done any permanent damage to her. And I hope she recovers well. Looking forward to her return.
:pomuLove:

Also, say a prayer or something for her. After everything she's been through, continues to go through, and now being in a near-fatal incident, I think she could really use a break from life beating her down.
:painpeko:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
A-Chan's msg has gotten nearly 7m impressions in 2 hours. That's wild.

As for the "why", while so much of Japan lives in the Tokyo region, reality is most move their as adults for work. Which likely means something serious with one or both parents, which is really bad to hear. We all hope for the best for all of them. A-Chan is also business English fluent and can easily find other work close to home, but it's still unfortunate for everyone around.

:pomuSalute:
I imagine she have to care for seriously disabled parent, which won't allow her to have a job at all. Else she could've easily stay in holo in another position with low workload, working remotely.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
July is the cursed month for Hololive, huh? Coco, Sana, now.... A-Chan. I was really hoping to see her on stage, maybe just as an MC, life sucks sometimes. :gunpeko:

Also, Korone's mom got admitted to the hospital suddenly.

1719594314139.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
A-chan will come back to take over for Yagoo when he retires :takocope:

Bronze

Any company would be well-served to have someone like A-chan, and I do think Niji would benefit from having someone that's on the management side as a public face. It would do a lot for trust and good will.
If this is a temporary break, I can easily see Brave, Niji, and anyone else who can, trying to get her. NijiEN doesn't look like it has much time, but the main branch could benefit greatly and maybe save the ones who don't leave in case of a merger. Probably won't happen, so I guess they'll have to make Elira E-chan instead :dokiSmugNew:

Anyway, Donothon time.

Lumi was playing a cyberpunk city builder

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu is getting sweaty for the kids. Throw her some bucks to make her workout and lose all of @Ed O'neill 's architecture.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
HoloJustice first collab just started

Edit: Technically it's their second collab since their first collab was right after their debut.

Last edited:

GOTBB

I'm becoming extremely addicted to VSMP content

It is basically the “cute girls doing cute things” genre of anime but live.

Is too KINO

I actually use ASMR quite a bit, so I decided to give her a try.

Her voice is 40% Fauna and like 20% Mumei of Hololive.
She even does the "hmm" and giggles after most sentences like Fauna!

Content-wise, it is not for me, unfortunately. I do enjoy the voice and the yandere bit is funny at first but it just breaks down into kisses and saying "I love you" and shit. I woke up and a different video was playing

She sounds more like Mumei in this one but she obviously ran out of things to say and was just saying shit like "I am touching your face" "I love you" *kisses* "you have my whole heart" over and over. I prefer more of a "Fauna's not your friend" approach.

BUT she can be entertaining, has a naturally cute voice and demeanour, plays Minecraft... so if she is not already I expect to see her get scooped up by SOMEBODY.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aqua had a guerilla members chat to vent her feelings and chat a bit.
1000145423.jpg

She was pretty low energy because of the news and the barometric pressure, was even on the verge of crying at times. She reminisced about the old days when the office and staff were much smaller. She was worse with people back then but A-chan was always willing to help her out. They even did a few collabs and went out to dinner together.

Of course, the talents knew about A-chan leaving for some time before today's notice, but seeing everyone saying thanks and goodbye on twitter really made it hit. Aqua regretted that they hadn't talked in recent times. A-chan's discord was still open (unlike Mel whose account got deleted immediately) so Aqua actually sent her a message mid-stream. "You still there? Wanna exchange LINEs?" She also debated writing a letter and sending it but knew it'd be too emotional.

Her biggest memory with A-chan was a funny Ring Fit collab they did with Marine. Life is full of comings and goings but she's glad she met A-chan and hopes the best for her. It's moments like these that she's glad to be streaming more. If she didn't do today's chat, she likely would have just cried alone in her futon. She considered deleting the archive but after chatting with everyone, she cheered up and felt better so it'll likely stay up (it's still up as of this post). She talked about some other stuff and said she'll end the day by watching Hunter X Hunter and eating snacks.

Today still fucking sucks but it helped a little seeing the onion talk her feelings out and slowly feel better. Again, thanks for everything A-chan :gurasemperfi:

kingcaid

tgmslc

A-chan will be leaving the company at the end of june.

a-chan-001.JPG
>Came into a new scene where all the big names were gone or leaving
>Worked behind the scenes to push hugely talented names forward
>Stuck with it when shit was hard & helped establish a global brand
>Absolute gangster

Holy shit, she's the Dr. Dre of vtubing

Not-Username

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will have an unarchived karaoke play Castlevania

Limkin

Cover is going hard for female fans (the non-fujo kind)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A-chan and Yagoo being public "faces" of the company who interact with fans has been one of the most smartest PR decisions in vtubing history imo, although it helps alot that they were both also seemingly great people by all accounts
Giving your fans some contact with the staff and outright having the CEO fucking around and liking/retweeting random shit or showing up for special events has done wonders to endear them into the company

Its fun when some can still replicate that succesfully like Fishman but also how Riku and Aviel just end up looking even more like con artists or wierd techbros

DanishCookies

Top Bottom