"Goodbye asshooooole!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Is she the savior Nijisanji needs, but doesn't deserve?
ina-bonk.gif

This is not a friendly or cute bonking, this is me beating you for even putting that out in the universe.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A-chan will be leaving the company at the end of june.
godspeed OG blue woman :gurasemperfi: if it wasn't for you this house of broken women wouldn't exist the way we know it today.

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
>Tweet from A-chan
Oh, she's coming back from her 3 month lea-
>she's leaving HoloPro in two days
:kroniiphone:

No more monthly A-chan streams?
This sucks. Fuck this gay ass Earth :pikameepain:

Take care, A-chan. :gurasemperfi:

Bronze

Some talents replied to her already

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
You can't really argue with family matters. We knew this would happen eventually by virtue of nothing lasting forever but it still feels way too soon. Even Sora, even Yagoo, will have to step down and leave eventually. Doesn't make it any less shocking.

A-chan, you were a real one. We love you. :pomuSalute:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The biggest shame about this is the circumstances that caused her to quit. Leaving because you just feel like your time has run its course, that's one thing, but needing to leave because of a family health crisis? That is rough... Can't imagine what she's going through, and I really hope her friends in the company are as close as they seem and she has a good emotional support system through this.

Godspeed, A-Chan.

frz

I don't get it, wouldn't COVER wait for her? She's one of the OGs, that's the least they could do for someone who ate dirt with them.
Call this a rrat but isnt it pretty normal for someone to ask for a leave, go on trial for another company, ended the trial period, get accepted and quit the current company?

It happened all the times where I'm from. Someone of a-chan's resume could easily 3x her salary by jumping ships. I'm plenty sure holo would let her took a 1 year leave if she was really leaving for family matters. Pregnancy leave is normal in every business. No way they would kick her after 6 months?

She also worked with holo as a start-up and might have missed that environment. You know the one where there are like 20 staffs total and everyone knows everyone. It is also very normal for a startup pillar to leave when a company becoming big because they don't like the corpo environment. Heck CEOs sold off their company to make a new startup all the time.

At least it's very normal in the adult world for me.

That being said. She should be able to easily find a good job wherever she is going next. Best of luck to her:kroheart:

niggaphil

Please, I hope she is not convinced by Riku, and decided to go Kurosanji and save the dumpster fire of KuroEN :kiaragodno:

Also, I don't think she could become high ranking of the management, or else she will become a number 1 enemy with a lot of Kurosanji workers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why would she take a paycut and accept poorer work conditions and a higher workload to go work at Nijisanji?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

A-chan will be leaving the company at the end of june.

Gonna be sad not seeing her in Hologra anymore. Here's to hoping Yagoo leaves an open-door invite for her to come back if/when that family health crisis is over.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
damn

July is going to be the month of the rake but hopefully A-chan is the only holo casaulty, because there are geniune odds of NijiEN just fucking imploding or merging
Atleast Mio is back....

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Screenshot_20240628-040448_X.jpg

I can't imagine a world without A-chan honestly. We don't even know half of what she has done. She had such a big impact on vtubing as a whole. She became a bridge between EN and JP. Man this shit got me tearing during my lunch break i honeslty wasnt ready for that. Seeing all the talents sending her encouraging message. All the artists. All the vtubers big and small. This shit leaves such a big hole in the industry. Sorry for being gay im just fucking sad man.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

View attachment 72704

I can't imagine a world without A-chan honestly. We don't even know half of what she has done. She had such a big impact on vtubing as a whole. She became a bridge between EN and JP. Man this shit got me tearing during my lunch break i honeslty wasnt ready for that. Seeing all the talents sending her encouraging message. All the artists. All the vtubers big and small. This shit leaves such a big hole in the industry. Sorry for being gay im just fucking sad man.

Don't sweat it. She's been there from the beginning, and it's sad that her family obligation require her to leave. One can hope she may return as a guest occasionally.
Godspeed, Yujin A.

akaaoi

It happened all the times where I'm from. Someone of a-chan's resume could easily 3x her salary by jumping ships. I'm plenty sure holo would let her took a 1 year leave if she was really leaving for family matters. Pregnancy leave is normal in every business. No way they would kick her after 6 months?
Unfortunately there's plenty of health and mental conditions that can develop and take out a parent/grandparent that might require her to be a full time carer and that can last a lot longer than a year. Paralysis (from car accident), dementia, brain damage from being hit in the head (car accident again, I guess), general old age decrepitness...

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nene reacting to the news with the most thoughtful of goodbyes:
oh no.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

A-Chan's msg has gotten nearly 7m impressions in 2 hours. That's wild.

As for the "why", while so much of Japan lives in the Tokyo region, reality is most move their as adults for work. Which likely means something serious with one or both parents, which is really bad to hear. We all hope for the best for all of them. A-Chan is also business English fluent and can easily find other work close to home, but it's still unfortunate for everyone around.

:pomuSalute:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
DAMN YOU PROCTOR!!!!!!
Surprisingly Proctor was awake when the news pops out, meaning that its not related to his sleep curse.

He's probably the culprit either way. Instead of sleeping and unconsciously snuff her, he's wide awake and personally do the deed himself.

USS IOWA

I woke up to to A-chan leaving man, She's kinda like the second face of Hololive to me.

Top Bottom