"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't like all these vtubers joining all of a sudden and grooming their fans because I'm afraid Mozu won't be one of them
Do you know what its like to be paranoid because your posts seem to be monitored by vtubers to the point where they will call you out on stream from a post on the forum

Its fucking hilarious, she should be here I'd fuck with her

Also this forum got weirder after @Punished Anime Discusser and @Jambalaya left, its like they knew

Last edited:

MagicHammer

I used to be a huge Phase fan ( still am, but I mean moreso in regards to wanting to go corporate ) and it was my dream corpo because it felt so cool to see a company who let western talents join and be themselves. Once I started gaming with Fishman and learning from the mods n' stuff in the early PC day voice calls, it became clear that Fish never wanted that kinda culture. He's been trying to wrangle everyone, but he should just fucking chill out and see he has something that works and be grateful for it. Not to mention when I was in the final selection for gen 2 the shit they told me.
We've already been through all this and come out the other side already. Does no one here really remember what happened mid-late 2022 when Sakana REALLY pushed to clean up Phase's image? When he banned '4chan' lingo from chat/Discord and mods would explode you for using terms like 'kino' or 'based', made other dumb rules like telling Lumi she wasn't allowed to wear her autism/female hat anymore and then made Pippa into a containment zone for all that kind of behavior who would be allowed to operate under her own rule set? It was a really shit time and fans were not impressed. Pippa ended up feeling totally ostracized from everyone causing her to have multiple break down streams where she touched on killing herself.
Obviously there was some kind of intervention because the rules were soon largely relaxed again and everyone must have come to some kind of agreement on the direction they wanted the company to head in. Content 'yab' levels have remained about the same ever since with one of the few stipulations clearly being to just stay out of politics.

I really don't see Sakana being so heavy handed again, I think everyone's realized by this point they have a good thing going and there's little point in fucking with it. Heck, even Shiina was on stream yesterday musing essentially about how Phase's success over the last year has come from not following in the footsteps of Hololive, and about how on debut Gen 2 was told to act 'idol' like and not cause problems but now they are largely unrestrained and can do/say almost whatever they want.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 21:
"Sausage Party"
"The fairer sex is often hard to understand for us men, ornery and crude as we are.

But any man can attest at the joy and fulfillment that a loving relationship can bring...
NOW GET IN THE GROOMING DUNGEON LADIES WE HAVE COCAINE AND BACARDI.
"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
The Fine Homoerotic Fellows at the Asylum Discord
Midori "Totally not a Chuuba"
Smegmar "Rizz with Impunity"
Empraize "Fujo Menace"

Empraize

I am worried that we have enough vtubers here so people will start to think we are some kind of company or some shit like that :BijouBijou:
I wish you all luck in your future endeavors and Good Night Asylum :)
I'm the one officially affiliated to the forum because Proctor groomed me into being a vtuber it just randomly happened.

So technically not wrong.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It's more like "brown woman hot, brown man not" :pekonod:
This sounded racist

Every discord screenshot ups the faggotry of this forum by magnitudes more than simping for mentally ill women ever will
This lines up because the existence of discord server itself is already very gay in itself

I didn't realize I was considered regular/normie enough even though I don't post very often here but regardless I'm happy to be part of this very gay and autistic community :irysthumbsupl:
Here's more vcr gta shenanigan because it's the only thing I can keep up with recently besides regularly scheduled suichan stream

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
1703224771508.png
Trust the plan.

In all honesty chuubas should know that grooming male viewers is mad easy, moreso if they're similarly mentally strained, and boss opened the gates.

Speaking of: I can cook and bake, I can clean, I love kids, I can build houses and project industrial machinery, my price is a green card, if you need a 6' mestizo hit me up. :NinaWave:

Enjoy dog being a menace inside a truck behind a gaming steering wheel (she failed her practical exams)

Fau

I usually just lurk here, but I must say these lasts pages gave me brain diarrhea, too much faggotry.

Panko Enjoyer

You see the difference is, I don't tweet-
You may not be a vtweeter, but you are something just as bad. You are a vposter
You've been perceived. :smugrys:
Can you please go 1 day without trying to groom someone?
I've been saying he's chinese and one of the african colonizers :mitothink:
Maybe he's not even in Africa and Proctor's just a retard that kept seeing an African IP because of TOR or a VPN and thought, "oh, he's African!"

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok everyone stop crying already, I bitched in the discord and they toned down the faggotry (somewhat...) and I told grant to stop sharing screenshots of the fujos saying insane shit here and derailing the thread, I'm sorry for inciting this crap for the fun of it. It's just a consequence of having more FEMALES around, if you don't like how the forum is going then I suggest you cordially take it up with proctor or one of the other jannies in DMs instead of bottling it up and then having a meltdown where nothing gets done.
Have a good night bros.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ok everyone stop crying already, I bitched in the discord and they toned down the faggotry (somewhat...) and I told grant to stop sharing screenshots of the fujos saying insane shit here and derailing the thread, I'm sorry for inciting this crap. It's just a consequence of having more FEMALES around, if you don't like how the forum is going then I suggest you cordially take it up with proctor or one of the other jannies in DMs instead of bottling it up and then having a meltdown where nothing gets done.
What if we make you a janny

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Might be a little late with the tier list, but I needed to do a lot of research and think about my choices so I could get a proper assessment for where I placed everyone. Hope it makes sense to all of you as I really put a lot of thought into it. Please don't feel bad if I'm not aware of you enough to rank you properly.

1703225989137.png

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

Might be a little late with the tier list, but I needed to do a lot of research and think about my choices so I could get a proper assessment for where I placed everyone. Hope it makes sense to all of you as I really put a lot of thought into it. Please don't feel bad if I'm not aware of you enough to rank you properly.

Gay this bit was done before.
Maybe he's not even in Africa and Proctor's just a retard
Possible but I like to believe he isn’t black because he’s both useful and funny (which 99.9% aren’t)
Ok everyone stop crying already, I bitched in the discord and they toned down the faggotry (somewhat...) and I told grant to stop sharing screenshots of the fujos saying insane shit here and derailing the thread, I'm sorry for inciting this crap for the fun of it. It's just a consequence of having more FEMALES around, if you don't like how the forum is going then I suggest you cordially take it up with proctor or one of the other jannies in DMs instead of bottling it up and then having a meltdown where nothing gets done.
Have a good night bros.
U r brown *dabs*

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Gay this bit was done before.

Possible but I like to believe he isn’t black because he’s both useful and funny (which 99.9% aren’t)

U r brown *dabs*
But what if he is the 0.01%?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Panko Enjoyer

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Top Bottom