"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Not sure why he downgraded to a png, but imagine if Proctor had his voice instead of femboy Jimmy Carr.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Subaru and Marine are finally playing Hamtaro 3 on GBA after it got pushed back months ago. Subaru knows nothing about Hamtaro so Marine is just laughing at her impressions and reactions to everything.

What's great is that they're using Marine's childhood copy from more than 20 years ago. They had to triple-check to make sure she properly changed her name on the save file.
:holohag::hololove:

the hamtaro GBA games are legit, and whoever is keeping the IP in limbo overseas is missing out on the anime women who still yearn for hamtaro to this day

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

something something abuse statistics etc.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
another day another blue woman playing the funny gun game

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ishigami Nozomi will continue her suffering in Donkey Kong Country at 9PM JST.

Re:AcT's Yumekawa Kanau singing at 11PM JST. She's singing for five days in a row and this is the fourth day.

Someone also clipped her letter of thanks to her fans during her stream counting down 2000 days since her debut.

She will also have a 3D live to celebrate her birthday on Sunday with Tsukushi Aria and Project Blue's Else as guests.

Lain Paterson streaming Blue Archive two days in a row and cried ugly each time. Earlier she was laughing at Mika and thought of her as a menhera but after Mika poured her heart out the waterworks doesn't stop for quite some time. Would recommend if you want to see someone fully invested in the story emotionally.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
The sexually-repressed Uruka is at it again:

Oh, and Tenma is being a good coworker and teaching Uruka how to play the game:

I would fit right into Phase, we even simp for the same man. The coincidences(?)
I've been watching the parts of the V4Mirai debuts I missed and I have to say while all of them seem really talented Dr. Nova is the clear standout. She even went as far as creating a walking simulator to showcase all her likes/dislikes. Her artist is the same as Selen/Elira's but without the large assets he gave them and a turtleneck shirt to hide her giraffe neck.

I posted about one moment in particular that stood out to me in the live thread but since you couldn't rewind their streams while live I couldn't get a screenshot for a good comparison. She drew a scene from a old game that she couldn't remember the name of but her ability to accurately draw the scene from memory was pretty crazy. The games came out in 05-06 and she's a hag so she probably played them 15+ years ago. The game is called Hapland and is an old point and click flash game series.

Her Drawing
Screenshot-2024-04-08-172132.png

In-game screenshot from steam store page
ss_ccf22ad001f0cf97f9c858096bd826f47137fe82.600x338.jpg

Timestamped link from stream where she talks about it.

I apparently like purple haired vtubers in labcoats.

She's reaaaally cool I watched all the debuts and I really wanted to like Anono because I'm attracted to anyone related to writing and acting, but I dislike ASMR. I like her personality tho.
I got just the thing for you! In 40 minutes...

These fandoms are toxic yes, personal experience. That's why now I enjoy my gay men in solitude.

Juts like me fr fr
Yeah, I don't know about that, buddy :BijouBijou:

5m9s

Mint's model facial expressions and movement are really good. Who's the rigger?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I need a Fatto Catto intervention, I can't stop listening to Neko Kaburi-Na. :gurastress:

Yeah, I don't know about that, buddy :BijouBijou:

5m9s

I guess you can't take the Russian out of her.

Negzana

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Subaru and Marine are finally playing Hamtaro 3 on GBA after it got pushed back months ago. Subaru knows nothing about Hamtaro so Marine is just laughing at her impressions and reactions to everything.

What's great is that they're using Marine's childhood copy from more than 20 years ago. They had to triple-check to make sure she properly changed her name on the save file.
:holohag::hololove:

Marine strikes me as exactly the kind of lady who'd subject Subaru to an Ebichu watchalong next.

Or maybe not, since Ebichu's owner is literally her...

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Somehow it always comes back to Pippa, I think the rabbit is Filian's Watame
She is. When they collabed Filian told Pippa that she was the reason she wanted to be a vtuber.
Pippa would never shut up about idols and KFC, the time would run out before Shiori could speak. Pip pip cheerio!
Also I don't watch Shiori so hearing that voice coming from that model gave me strong whiplash, can't imagine her with runny mascara anymore
It's obvious that you don't watch Shiori if you think that Pippa would get a chance to say anything before Shiori could speak. Shiori never stops talking.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Not sure why he downgraded to a png, but imagine if Proctor had his voice instead of femboy Jimmy Carr.

What happened here? I never took Kongou for a 500ccv streamer. Elden Ring boost?

Ceci is playing more Majora's Mask

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Also I don't watch Shiori so hearing that voice coming from that model gave me strong whiplash, can't imagine her with runny mascara anymore
I don't watch Shiori either but enough of her clips have made her way into my feed that it's actually clicked that Cover wasn't going for the doom & gloom goth girl but went with the ironic manic-pixie-dream-girl-who-wouldn't-shut-up-about-cursed-shit fork of the build:

Honestly, it kinda works. Bitch goes on worse cursed tangents than Kiara does on her zatsus and her fans all seem up for it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
What happened here? I never took Kongou for a 500ccv streamer. Elden Ring boost?

He just started streaming again after a 6 month break for travelling. Probably Elden Ring boost, but he was getting a lot of raids from large indies like Meat.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't watch Shiori either but enough of her clips have made her way into my feed that it's actually clicked that Cover wasn't going for the doom & gloom goth girl but went with the ironic manic-pixie-dream-girl-who-wouldn't-shut-up-about-cursed-shit fork of the build:

and that's why she's successful, yes

it's also why her karaokes are mandatory viewing, one million percent SOVL

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Honestly, it kinda works. Bitch goes on worse cursed tangents than Kiara does on her zatsus and her fans all seem up for it.

Yeah, her model looks like a spooky, edgy goth girl, but her actual personality is more like a chatty librarian who shops at Hot Topic.

Bronze

One of the new globie girls got her channel removed

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Uhhhh, if this is the same Kevin that does all of V-shojo's stuff does that mean Mint has a secret ahegao toggle? For context.

Also, Tsukasa Ryogoku is streaming Elden Ring, she's a 3-view JP streamer that's been posted in here at least once before. Cute voice, and has a soviet themed military outfit. WE NEED MORE MILITARY UNIFORM CHUUBAS IT'S CUTE DAMN IT.

Her lore states she IS a chatty librarian who goes on cursed tangets. Shiori's the only 100% lore accurate vtuber.
Shiori is living proof that Cover designs its models around the talents, not that we needed any more at this point. Fits her perfectly. I'm actually looking forward to her outfit reveals down the line, I feel like we might get some really unique stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom