"Oh yeah. Toaster bath bomb, that's where it's at. Let's goooo!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nasa unknowingly being added to a niji list for some ungodly reason has got to be some divine fucking comedy:ironmousekek:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
TL;DR: her mom's facebook was found and she likes to schizopost about vaccines and immigrants
Good to know her mom is not a massive femboy

Mouse is starting to walk again CONGRATS MOUSEY

That's pretty nice. When she started talking to Connor she had mentioned that she was basically bedridden and her muscles were shit. She could barely stand up or walk due to it. Eventually she commented that she was slowly trying to regain enough strength to walk. I believe she mentioned that she had manage to walk towards one of her desks (i am guessing with assistance) and it was a huge accomplishment for her. Sometime after she had mentioned that the plasma transfusions had to be more frequent. It seems that her body is doing better when it comes to strength but there is still the underlying issue of her condition which will still fuck her over.

Recently Chris Abroad and Connor did a cyclotron charity event and they raised 1M for her charity in 2 weeks. At the end Connor mentioned that he had made a promise to meet up with Mouse and have a beer. Despite all the faggotry and bad takes i have to take my hat off to him. Dude has probably changed her life for the better and hoenstly I if it wasnt for him and in a way Vshojo she would have probably passed away by now.

The new girl is 100% Mika. I doubt Not-Pomu will join but she will be one of those unofficial Vshojo girls and probably participate in events with them.

Cute ball of sweetness and fluff is streaming.

Rima announced yesterday that she would be part of a concert. Im guessing everyone here can guess whos hosting the concert.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nasa unknowingly being added to a niji list for some ungodly reason has got to be some divine fucking comedy:ironmousekek:
I can think of one reason why.
:smugpipi:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That's pretty nice. When she started talking to Connor she had mentioned that she was basically bedridden and her muscles were shit. She could barely stand up or walk due to it. Eventually she commented that she was slowly trying to regain enough strength to walk. I believe she mentioned that she had manage to walk towards one of her desks (i am guessing with assistance) and it was a huge accomplishment for her. Sometime after she had mentioned that the plasma transfusions had to be more frequent. It seems that her body is doing better when it comes to strength but there is still the underlying issue of her condition which will still fuck her over.

Recently Chris Abroad and Connor did a cyclotron charity event and they raised 1M for her charity in 2 weeks. At the end Connor mentioned that he had made a promise to meet up with Mouse and have a beer. Despite all the faggotry and bad takes i have to take my hat off to him. Dude has probably changed her life for the better and hoenstly I if it wasnt for him and in a way Vshojo she would have probably passed away by now.
For real Monke is dumb as shit but Monke is also one of the best things to happen to Mouse so I gotta respect it

Salado

frz

Does Kronii have a heart condition, or bad circulation? Like there are medical reasons to do that, but they're so few I wonder what could be wrong?
The worst condition of them all... being queer.
I'm glad to see that you're ok Soap, and sorry to hear about your loss, i hope things can go well for you. Honestly, I still enjoy and watch alot of Niji talents, it is just that things recently have been very grim...
Tbf most niji hasnt been streaming either so you aint missing out. They are waiting for the hatred to die down.
She couldn't walk nor eat solid foods yeah now she's starting to walk again I'm not sure about the food
I am unaware of an Connor adventure stream that wasn't done via iPad but if there was one it was surely wheelchair bound

Edit: I just realized that puts the "is mouse really dancing" debate to bed she definitely wasn't if she can barely walk now
There was even a debate? Which delusional fucker thinks mouse can dance lmao. And the dancer wasn't just dancing slowly to replicate a dying person. She was vroom vroom hyperactive breakdancing high speed nonstop.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Shamelessly Stolen from Varis and the Farms because why not (and they didnt archive the video, they left it up as just a yt link CORRECTION: A forum user edited it below and for some reason uploaded it to YT instead of Archiving it too) but Zen's TTS allegedly malfunctioned and his real voice was heard on a collab stream with HeavenlyFather and someone named Toast

Some people are assuming that is Heavenly Father's voice and not Zen, but the panic and the TTS subs matching with the voice seem interesting

Thanks to a react reminding me about this, but the OG video has been copyright struck by MUSO Ltd, who afaik has striked down shit for VSJ in the past

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She have great deal for you incels

youtube showed me a chuuba who plays banjo for a change. Respectable engineer (allegedly) and sperg (real)

Neuro-sama might be getting a dog body.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Voice-Ore's Himukai Kogane moving on to Millennium in Blue Archive.

Of cource fully voiced by herself.
Edit: She read Toki's bio about her being a member of the secret group C&C and said "C&C? Is it like KKK?"

Shioriha Ruri pulling gacha for the limited characters Toki and Nagisa.

Her luck is not as good as Patachi. What's interesting when she reads the story is she's a bad judge of character thinking of Nagisa and Kaya as good characters based on look and got devastated both times.

Re:AcT's 3D Mario Tennis battle at 8PM JST with Tsukushi Aria, Yumekawa Kanau, Lisa Makoh, and Usuwa Suu.

When Suu promoted this stream yesterday she said some lines from Prince of Tennis so yeah she's a fujo.

Figaro premiering a cover at 9PM JST.

Same time, AZKanata singing collab.

VSpo's Hinaano laughing a lot taking care of Karubi and Ririmu.

Last edited:

Limkin

I think this has been the case for a while. Bae mentioned it a while back for her "Sukicchu~no" cover, at least. Adding unofficial English songs to a cover is something a lot of companies do not seem to like. Kinda like how Calli had to give up on her English cover of Idol because Yoasobi released their own official version.
I get that copyright (and adjacent to it things) laws were made with good intentions, to promote good inventors' ability to create more things, by making sure they can profit off of them, but this shit has been twisted into something that has nothing to do with original intent ages ago. It almost certainly has something to do with label having a separate adaptation/translation rights and you having to pay money to acquire it. Kind of how fan translations of LNs delete them immediately when there is an official one being published, because now they are suddenly infringing on the rights of the company

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
So that dumpster fuck hoe fefe posted thus earlier in a tweet
1688902356430866.jpg
She has since deleted the tweet and sadly I was not able to find an archive but here's confirmation it's is real

So who dun it? Is this a fake for clout thing? Who knows either way it should be entertaining when we find out

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 68241
She has since deleted the tweet and sadly I was not able to find an archive but here's confirmation it's is real

So who dun it? Is this a fake for clout thing? Who knows either way it should be entertaining when we find out

at least Archive your proof the original tweet is real Yamanba :towapeeved:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
View attachment 68241

Regardless of your feelings on Fefe, this is an incredibly stupid way to try and dump a “friend,” as demonstrated by the counter salvo. It takes a lot of balls and a lack of brains to throw out a text like that and implicit to big independent streamers along with it. If real, we’re in for a good shit show.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
View attachment 68241

FEFE YOU DUMBASS ITS 2024 LAST TIME I CHECKED!!! CORPOS ARE YAMANBA AND SLANDEREOUS, INDIES ARE SEISO AND CORTEOUS!!!! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Michi Mochievee?

Really?

Niggas ain't even trying to hide that this is Mika Melatika
Have they done the usual round of renaming their Steam and/or Minecraft account and not hiding their name history yet?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Michi Mochievee?

Really?

Niggas ain't even trying to hide that this is Mika Melatika
You couldn't keep a secret this badly if you told Hexa who it was.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
A few days old, but I just love the Watama x Fauna combo, even if their collabs and interactions are few and far between. But I guess given the language barrier that's more than I could have hoped for.

I can't talk about Watame x Fauna without shilling her Connect the World performance.

When I posted about the cyclothon I got blasted. 1713435731409.png

Top Bottom