"I've been talking about the time when I was a LINE person, an alpha-tweeter, a bad-bitch in the kitchen, and the first person who claimed to be the strongest in controversy, and since then I've been so invincible that I've become a bit of an asshole"Nakaoka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What the fuck was the point of this collab, it looked like it was all about promoting Enna's irl male friend and to show how close they were.
Same guy kept bringing up political shit that no one asked for, and also apparently went to an onsen with Enna and was naked there.
Aloupeeps...

Enna's chat is pussy deprived:
Enna's rant about mexicans:
Enna doesn't even want 1 million subs (Cope):
Diego was naked at the onsen with Enna:
Aloupeeps are never gonna escape the Aloucuck allegations...
:deztheroom:

Did you even listen to the clips Mr Mahdeen
the pussy deprived one is the most tone deaf one since its saying the quiet part out loud but the "rant about Mexicans" is Enna calmly saying its wierd that Mexicans look Asian, her 1 million sub comment is in line with her character since she has a tight-knit community and her humor is just self deprecating (although i cant blame anyone for believing it could also be because of current events, it also makes sense)
The onsen story was just this Diego guy saying he was naked under his Yukata and Enna makes NO comment towards being naked in his presence, they werent even alone in an Onsen, they went with a group to one and there was no mention at all of going in together or some shit

Enna and most of the Nijis are easy pickings right now but even a crumb of skepticism is needed thanks to the rampant schizophrenia that happens whenever one visits VT

I found the post you are talking about in /vt/, seems like Ennaschizo is back to his usual stuff.
Thanks for reminding me I have to do that info post about him, I should get to it one of these days
If Ennaschizo posted this then there is no chance any of these clips were posted in good faith or to simply laugh at her, its always some wierd angle

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Kino promo video

Oh joy the worlds biggest pick me girl Lucy Pyre, I can't wait till she makes nyanners tier sex jokes for the 5000th time.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe it was tinted by the relief of finally having something to look forward to during that period when lockdowns were stretching on with no end in sight, but there was a magical feeling about Hololive in the period between Myth's debut and the announcement of Coco's graduation.
Was that your first exposure to vtubers? If so then it was probably just the newness factor and luster. I mostly remember all of the bullshit drama and eternal arguments between people from that era.

Anime Fan

Looks like the Thursday curse is broken. Airi's live with Majora's Mask.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Bnuy's celebrating her 1 year anniversary

Just looked at some of this stream. Nano made a fetus snow globe.
brave-9fz-L9o6e-Au.png

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Cool, Pixel Link is now on Holodex.
1716515335529.png:sanasmile:

frz

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

DanishCookies

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Promise is in the dungeon.

I love how this stream is to celebrate the inception of Promise, which is IRyS's addition into the group, and she has done literally nothing the entire game besides take away a reroll, lower everyone's max health and only heal herself.

hey her death was very useful to the team thank you very much
I still cant believe Mumei literally shouted "Council Forever!" Before slitting IRyS's throat as a blood sacrifice to bring back Sana. So sad..

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I love how this stream is to celebrate the inception of Promise, which is IRyS's addition into the group, and she has done literally nothing the entire game besides take away a reroll, lower everyone's max health and only heal herself.
hey her death was very useful to the team thank you very much

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Promise got a new lore video to fully overwrite OmegaGay's lore

Edit:

Last edited:

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband

This right here is my favorite thing in the history of forever

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I really don’t understand why people are so invested in this. Who cares if a talent is over age 30 or not?

However, I will admit it is funny when people come up with different ways to cope with their oshi being in their early to mid 20s like the vast majority of vtubers. Example below:
I automatically lose interest in hearing the opinions of someone if they give off the feeling of being younger than ~25.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Promise got a new lore video to fully overwrite OmegaGay's lore
Anyone that actually cares about pointless vtuber lore looks like this in my mind:

This reminds me of a certain forum user but I can't quite put my finger on who... :smugrys:

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
Top Bottom