"Wait Greece is actually a country? Is this a country??"Etna Crimson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

The day after leaving Niji, he returns to streaming on his alt

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

VSoyBoy

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I always root for myself, but I just can't stop losing :yagoocry:
Then stop rooting for yourself and gargle some shotgun mouthwash. It does wonders.

Tubedude

Who gives a shit about this obvious bait account. Show me the flip girl opinion, mae or whatever her name is. But I guess she haven't woken up. You know the one with 200k tweets in 2 years
Checked the infamous ones I could remember, they're too busy either riding a high from the NBA collab announcement or having a fight in the Niji fanbase over the people left out of the collab. No entertaining sister reactions that I saw.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Can't remember if anyone poster this but I was doomscrolling twitter and saw this

Hmm on the left 🤔 I wonder who that could be....:shiinastare:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
You're the only funny nijifag I've seen in months since the Selen fiasco, I hope your oshi find a better house or at least achieve success in the wild as an indie. :pomuLove:
Unless your oshi is a bad bitch then I hope her sextape leaks and she's forced to leave forever. :PomuAngry:

Shaken

Subaru 's been trying to beat SMB1 for like 8 streams now. She's in pain now after choking on the final level.

VSoyBoy

You're the only funny nijifag I've seen in months since the Selen fiasco, I hope your oshi find a better house or at least achieve success in the wild as an indie. :pomuLove:
Unless your oshi is a bad bitch then I hope her sextape leaks and she's forced to leave forever. :PomuAngry:
Crazy turnaround the year after picking up their sluttiest talent yet.
View attachment 70138

Look at that slim, grabbable waist. The alluring look in his eyes inviting you to defile his zombie bussy like a redneck necrophile. :iryswooo:
I was serious with this one. :marinesmug: So my oshi already found a new place.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Crazy turnaround the year after picking up their sluttiest talent yet.
View attachment 70138

Look at that slim, grabbable waist. The alluring look in his eyes inviting you to defile his zombie bussy like a redneck necrophile. :iryswooo:
:pomuStare:
I was serious with this one. :marinesmug: So my oshi already found a new place.
You should join the Groomcord.

There's (apparently) a bunch of fujos too scared to post on the forum that would BL OVE to meet you. I hear they even write thhrang x Reticule fanfiction.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Miori and Tonya offcollab karaoke

They've collab'd a lot, but this is their first offcollab karaoke, and they're ecstatic it went well (scuff-wise).

Next on my wishlist would be a Roca and Nina Saotome duet karaoke, now that would be cinema.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Subaru 's been trying to beat SMB1 for like 8 streams now. She's in pain now after choking on the final level.

Meanwhile, Aqua beats SMB3 in stream #3.

Definitely more the 2D platformer Aqua I remember than the last stream. Apparently she just needed time to acclimatise?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

After 3 weeks, 35+ hours and 8 streams including 2 VODs that she deleted because she literally lost her mind and couldn't remember what she talked about, Subaru finally did it and can officially join Gamers.

A complete no-save, no-warp, no-continue, no-infinite lives run. I believe she's the first in Hololive to do it for this game too.
475626862.png

It was a long month of frustration, incoherent rambling and random yelling but her happiness at the end made it all worth it :sanasmile:
She started repeating topics and talking about the most random shit after 3rd stream or so. It was pretty weird to watch in real-time and I'm glad it's over tbh

UberSoldat

Onolumi, Super Meche, and Jorunna in a Guild Wars collab

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

First Rings of Power, now the Fallout show...

Wawa I love ya but why is your taste in entertainment so god damn terrible?

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu got noticed by another vtuber with terminal MGS autism.

:pomuLove:

Brown woman is also starting to recover from her brainworms.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Goddamn the amount of effort in this shitpost. Amazing, and I've never even watched Danganronpa.

Stunned But Dumb

In about 15 minutes, Tenma will be streaming more Sekiro. She says it's a short stream, so more like 5 hours instead of 10 I guess

Top Bottom