"You fucking retard"Kotoka Torahime

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Bronze

Aki's joining the Apex tournament

Brave confirmed oversea applications are also affected by the breach

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Rare Layla's stream. She is playing Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley.

Onolumi playing Prince of Persia Sands of Time

Rika can play chink gacha now.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Live Union's HACHI is singing and celebrating her fourth year.

All I have to say is she's great and has a wonderful laugh.

Aogiri's Gabu Rieru is playing Riichi City.

What's interesting is a tournament on Friday the 5th.

As we know Mahjong Soul is Yostar so holo is out. Riichi City is probably the second known mahjong game client with English language and available on Steam. Aki is I believe the first ever holo to play Riichi City (who is negative review bombed by Yostar wumao on steam).

Another VSpo member with questionable hygiene.

akaaoi

Not just joining, they made her a team leader. That's pretty unexpected. Aki's stocks have really shot up this year.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Older women may one day become secure with themselves knowing that they have something else going for them beyond their looks.
We need the comedy goldmine for amazing absurdist humor like this, well memed Goonsir.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning Asylum

Average Asian Hololive Fan:BijouBijou:

DTTO X LAP LOVE

VSoyBoy

So with this the current roster of team leaders looks like this:

Confirmations are coming in fast now, so I expect every slot to be filled pretty soon.
Count:
Four Holopro
Three Nijisanji
Three VSPO
One VEE
One Ex-Nijisanji
One Indie
One Fucking Monkey

The indie is one for connoisseurs like @SandyCat and me
Screenshot 2024-07-02 150350.jpg
Pakael_YT_profile_picture.jpg

Edit: Before I forget, the event will also have public viewings in Japan with photo opps and merch

Nice Promo Art:

Salado

Heritor

I randomly decided to check up if there were any news about Miyune. Last thing I heard was that she went on a streaming hiatus in early December, and then also stopped posting on Twitter after New Year's. According to a reddit post, she reincarnated as Miniko Mew, who debuted in January and currently has about 500 YouTube subscribers and 2,700 Twitch followers (in comparison to Miyune's 38,400 and 117,300 respectively). Was there any particular reason why she would just start over completely like that? I get the impression that most people who were at least generally aware of Miyune have no clue where she went and still just think that she's on a indefinite break from streaming/internet in general.
Yes. Olette. Was a twitch mod who basically abused her and created everything. Dude has this false sense of “im gonna make my own vtuber gf and control everything she does” it was really fucked up, he would actually take her viewer donations too on stream.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm usually the last person to politicize vtubers, but with the current state of affairs in Italy, what are the odds that Raora is the first Right-leaning EN member? :raoraItalian:

Landphobic

Just don't like it

She's oversleeping again :BijouBijou:

Edit: 1h25 minutes later, she's awake and deleted the stream. :BijouBijou:

Edit: She changed the stream from "Strictly 2 hours" to "Strictly 30 minutes" :BijouBijou:

Finally have had the time to watch it, my goodness, this rat. I hope she paces herself better, but then we wouldn't get streams like these or her chicken nugget fried rice. How can such a hard-working woman have such girlfailure moments at the same time? It hits me right in the

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Tracking has improved, but it's still pretty bad.

Does Subaru stream in a pitch black room or something? I have no idea why hers is so bad compared to most to this day.
Iirc she's in a small soundproof booth in her living room. It's dimly-lit too so that's likely part of it.

Also thanks to Shigure Ui for my new pfp and for being the best mama.

And Subaru's currently doing a bonus members stream so she can eat a cake Towa made for her. Towa took the time to make it even though she's dealing with some bad stomach pain so the duck is especially grateful. It's been a fun and relaxed free talk to wrap up a very happy birthday.

Edit: She just confirmed she's been stressed cause shes working on 5 new original songs at once. That's pretty crazy and I wish her all the good luck of course, but that also gives me hope that the album and solo live are being worked on. It was even the #1 request for what fans want from her this year.

Management make it happen please

Edit 2: She said a solo live is still not in the works yet. Goddammit Cover :painpeko:

Last edited:

Void Scribas

Nyana Banyana posted a selfie as a subathon goal!

Spoilered incase you don't want your immersion broken.

Holy moly, she is actually a dwarf.

Tonya and Yuuna's approach of having a semi-open alt with fair warning is a better (if imperfect) approach, since people who don't care for it can just avoid it:
cherrymelo_o.PNG
Gotta say is crazy to have an account where the profile said very clear "there is irl pics of this vtuber".

Now is kind of funny. Tonya looks like a model in those photos. It were taken to be like that obviously, but it contrasts a lot to her attitude as a vtuber, where she is a more dorky girl.

The point is that showing IRL pics, specially ones that were crafted to make you look better than normal, also don't show how you really are as a streamer.

At least Nyana pic fells like the kind of photo she would take. Is more according to character.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I'm usually the last person to politicize vtubers, but with the current state of affairs in Italy, what are the odds that Raora is the first Right-leaning EN member? :raoraItalian:
Well you problaby will be dissapointed to know that she problaby lives in Japan now for a reason
:RaoraMAMAMIA:
Still who gives a fuck about politics
ITALIAN HAG LOVE

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
We need the comedy goldmine for amazing absurdist humor like this, well memed Goonsir.
"May" is the key word here. If they don't, they turn into Mikenekos.

This one on the other hand is a proper hag (affectionate):

A

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How can such a hard-working woman can have such girlfailure moments at the same time?
Overwork. She is going too hard.
:depressedtako:

Edit 2: She said a solo live is still not in the works yet. Goddammit Cover :painpeko:
IRyS also said a sololive probably won't happen. Wtf is Cover's expectations on who gets them nowadays, anyway?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
IRyS also said a sololive probably won't happen. Wtf is Cover's expectations on who gets them nowadays, anyway?
I'd rather give them the benefit of the doubt, but I'm sure the sad reality is that Solo lives are primarily more profitable for the talent in question. Since it pushes merch sales quite a bit, which members have stated has some of the best margins for them compared to say super chats. Big multi-talent shows like STAGE World Tour and Breaking Dimensions are probably more profitable for COVER.

This is only going by public knowledge though, I have no clue how the members are compensated for participating in things like that.

Negzana

Both Kaela and Lia are going to be away. I miss them uuu

Top Bottom