"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

frz

Noone figures YouTube out. No one.
Idk if sarcastic but there are three types of people who figured out youtube.
1. Loud-obnoxious, zoomer jump cut - Mr. beast - type
2. Upload once a year and get pushed by the algorithm - usually the sciencetist type like mark rober, michael reeves.
3. Indians
Seems she nuked everything on her channel a couple months ago.
I hate it when they do that.

This is why they do that. They dont want another mano aloe. People will dig years into her past once she made it into holo and gods know what a transpride brony said during one of her stream 10 years ago. Maybe even a few niggêr and fággot like pokimane did. Blame the nijisisters XD.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Compilation of senpai reactions including Advent, Takamori,Kaela,Zeta, and Polka

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>white woman
>UK
>LONDON
>brony

Yeah many such cases.
My thoughts exactly. Its either that or >California.

Was Goldbullet. Considering I'm pretty clueless and he still sets off my gaydar super hard, I'm not surprised he's pro-LGBTQA.

He's pretty fucking gay. He's a puertorrican and no puertorrican speaks english that way unless they are gay. He has that entonation that just goes low and then goes up and drags at the end. 100% a thing that only gay people do when speaking. Its almost a valley girl type of voice pattern.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Compilation of senpai reactions including Advent, Takamori,Kaela,Zeta, and Polka

Bae went through all their Bios and came up with nicknames for them in her Midnight "Monday" Radio today, too. Issue is, she set the stream to Members only for unrelated issues, so clips may not come out of it.

Summary:
  • Elizabeth, nickname Lizzie: She was jealous of Elizabeth's extra chuuni name
  • Gigi, no nickname given: She wants to steal her Vi gloves.
  • Cecilia, nickname CC: She doesn't appreciate the sass she got to her question on Twitter.
  • Panthera, no nickname given: She, too, "enjoys pop culture of the far east" aka is a weeb.
  • Knows their debut will go fine, given how organized it is these days.

RiverBear

God's Strongest Dragoon

>chuuni ojou-sama
>neko hag
>brat memelord
>doll

This kind of feels like cheating

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Maybe I should have resisted my urge to dig:

A
I honestly don't mind that much as long as it doesn't become part of the persona (if it really is her). Also worth noting that there was a lot of dooming when Monkeyism/Nina/Matara debuted in Niji because of this kind of stuff, so there's that.
:takocope:

Yeah, and she's not trans herself, just an "ally", which is par for the course as far as women on the internet go.

Look, this kinda thing means nothing. If you dug far back enough you'd see the same with Pippa of all people. If you're not an uber-online edgelord and you have a vagina "trans rights" is the default (unless you go full TERF after seeing an ugly one in the bathroom).

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
"Love is for everyone, without exception" reminds me of the "love is love" meme:
1718872460213.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Negzana

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
All kinds of politics and ideologies get restricted in Holo
The most they can do its the pronouns shit
Also considering how the voice actors scene is posting troon shit on socials is mandatory to get jobs

Last edited:

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Of course you would repost that. I got banned for even less :depressedtako:
It's his right as a chink minority. Please accumulate enough minority points for your free hornypost.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

frz

Iirc shiori once praised a a game for pronoun shit
Shiori also did male collab and it spawned a "two more week" memes for a long while no.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Shiori also did male collab and it spawned a "two more week" memes for a long while no.
She also talks about her male irl friends all the time too.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
It's his right as a chink minority. Please accumulate enough minority points for your free hornypost.
How abou slav minority? Can i post horny pics with my kamioshi?
OIP.jpg

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
The way this is shaded makes it seem like there is an NSFW version out there
Considering the artist's usual stuff, it's the matter of "When's the NSFW version is uploaded?"

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

A sad message, a well-known twitch clip blogger on BIlibili has announced that he will no longer share any content about Yuniho:cry:

He said he liked Yuniho very much but couldn't accept Hololive.Even if they have a cooperaton with twitch in the future, he would avoid appearing in his content

1718900578253.png

Top Bottom