"Only a zenloss? Then what?"Kaela's dad

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Why are they so fucking mad about that tweet? Jesus.
They had to come up with something to make a drama out of the gen obviously because anything else is nothingburger

Well shit guess that is his voice.

I need to personally thank his holostars mama for giving him a less faggy model now, dear god

I'm liking the two debuts today way more than yesterday's batch but this is overall a pretty solid gen, huge energy during collab too

RiverBear

So who's Octavio supposed to be

Punished Lurker

I have been really busy lately so I wasn't able to watch any of the debut streams, but I'm happy the reception seems to have been generally positive.
I looked at Trex's old channel + plus his debut, it turned out super wholesome for him

The guy has 200k subs, sounded like everyone know who he is even before this debut, but apparently he made no money and is homeless. Phillipines isn't exactly the nation to sustain a streamer carreer it seems.

Dude really watched pekora one day, made it his dream to get into hololive, probs got disowned & kicked out because asian parents, grinded for 4 years straight despite no money coming in and made his dream come true.

Holostars isn't exactly very successful atm but I hope the dude ends up with a good career.

I am curious now, anyone has any idea if Jurard collabed and/or talked in his PL with Lyrica? I'm wondering if it could maybe lead to an inter company collab or not now that he's gotten into holostars, any info is appreciated.
Also that video is really funny, I should really take a look into their debuts

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Okay so I did a bit more digging on Ruze cuz I was curious, and uh...
Fd8CWsSXkAAxKbp

FfJbl1GXEAEGzMk

FlcD_NhXkAIIr-T

How was it that the manliest sounding member was actually a genuine fem boy? HOW???

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
FlcD_NhXkAIIr-T

How was it that the manliest sounding member was actually a genuine femboy? HOW???
Obviously gunning for the Best Girl candidate duh

frz

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
FlcD_NhXkAIIr-T

How was it that the manliest sounding member was actually a genuine femboy? HOW???
Bro wtf...? So much for "brotuber"...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
FlcD_NhXkAIIr-T

They had to replace Lando's faggotry with SOMETHING i guess

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

soap suds

I am curious now, anyone has any idea if Jurard collabed and/or talked in his PL with Lyrica? I'm wondering if it could maybe lead to an inter company collab or not now that he's gotten into holostars, any info is appreciated.
Also that video is really funny, I should really take a look into their debuts
He didn’t mention Millie at all in his debut, he actually said his oshi was Pekora, but he looked up to Lyrica (Millie) a lot. I think he even said she was one of his inspirations and one reason he picked up vtubing. He follows her now, so we could get a collab soon, but who really knows. I don’t think they even interacted much in their PLs, so there’s not really a connection beyond him being her fan, but that doesn’t mean they can’t become friends now.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Fd8CWsSXkAAxKbp

FfJbl1GXEAEGzMk

FlcD_NhXkAIIr-T

How was it that the manliest sounding member was actually a genuine fem boy? HOW???
Okay he is the most gay now
Of course he can turn that around now but he is still a big FAG

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He didn’t mention Millie at all in his debut, he actually said his oshi was Pekora, but he looked up to Lyrica (Millie) a lot. I think he even said she was one of his inspirations and one reason he picked up vtubing. He follows her now, so we could get a collab soon, but who really knows. I don’t think they even interacted much in their PLs, so there’s not really a connection beyond him being her fan, but that doesn’t mean they can’t become friends now.
yeah i remember him saying that lyrica is one of his inspirations to actually start vtubing even with a basic vroid avatar like the one that he used in their collab

but then again lyrica is one of the very first ph vtubers so a lot of the people in the ph scene look up to her along with kaheru

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
but then again lyrica is one of the very first ph vtubers so a lot of the people in the ph scene look up to her along with kaheru

I wouldn't call Lyrica as one of the very first considering she debuted in 2020. Kaheru debuted in 2018 along with someone named Tapsi-chan iirc.

Edit:

Ok my bad, I saw this vid so she technically is

Didn't know there was a huge lack of PH Vtubers pre Lyrica.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wouldn't call Lyrica as one of the very first considering she debuted in 2020. Kaheru debuted in 2018 along with someone named Tapsi-chan iirc.

Edit:

Ok my bad, I saw this vid so she technically is

Didn't know there was a huge lack of PH Vtubers pre Lyrica.

yeah its kind of a solo show with kaheru back then as tapsi rarely streams back then before lyrica and ignited the ph scene with almost all of the current prominent ones connected to her in some way or another either inspiring them or a close associate of hers

this also includes kaheru of course

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He did a stream celebrating her life as lyrica

Also I don't think the screaming is gonna stop

Also apparently collabed with Ollie in the past

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Fd8CWsSXkAAxKbp

FfJbl1GXEAEGzMk

FlcD_NhXkAIIr-T

Trap Supremacy found the supreme trap.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Trap Supremacy found the supreme trap.
Okay, see, the problem is that he's just a regular pretty boy. He ain't no full trap. I have standards, you know. Granted, he is very pretty... 😳

...if he trapped me by thinking he was a regular spergy dudebro and learning that he's actually an elvish pretty boy, I guess that still makes him a kind of trap...

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Okay, see, the problem is that he's just a regular pretty boy. He ain't no full trap. I have standards, you know. Granted, he is very pretty...

...if he trapped me by thinking he was a regular spergy dudebro and learning that he's actually an elvish pretty boy, I guess that still makes him a kind of trap...
At one point we just have to accept no one is going to fill the hole Kagami Kira had left when he's gone
:yagoocry:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

Top Bottom