"We're girlkeep gateboss queens"Rosemi Lovelock

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i retract my previous statement i think ill pass on drinking with him in the tavern adjacent of the adventurers guild

Panko Enjoyer

i retract my previous statement i think ill pass on drinking with him in the tavern adjacent of the adventurers guild
All he needs to do is start speaking in a British accent and you would let the femboy pound your pinoyhole.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm jet lagged to shit and back so I passed out so Im late on the reaction,

Octavio I really like but I don't like his model's boy face. The design is fairly simple but I feel like it looks somewhat Genshin-inspired to get the girls in. Dude seems very talented and overall his debut was super smooth. Also holy shit im so glad they kept the debuts to 30 minutes.

Ruze seems entertaining enough but I still need to get a better feel on his skills.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Okay so I did a bit more digging on Ruze cuz I was curious, and uh...
Fd8CWsSXkAAxKbp

FfJbl1GXEAEGzMk

FlcD_NhXkAIIr-T

How was it that the manliest sounding member was actually a genuine fem boy? HOW???
He took "being Pomu" really seriously. Talk about Homostars.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I have a terrible problem when it comes to Vtubers. Those who play the things that interest me have a personality that bores me (or in the worst case causes me to cringe) and those who have a personality that entertains me are... zoomers.

Jealous

Lurker

frz

I have a terrible problem when it comes to Vtubers. Those who play the things that interest me have a personality that bores me (or in the worst case causes me to cringe) and those who have a personality that entertains me are... zoomers.
if you only goes for holo (since this is a holo thread) Shiori is the pick, her stream are very entertaining due to her ... urgh .... weirdly wired brains and she isn't a zoomer.

Mumei got a weird selection of games, but they really bring out the best of her personality.

Or join this place beloved vtuber sphere of Phase streamers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zyklon Mag

Jurard: Too damn loud. Shut your flip ass up. Good vocal range and does know how to keep dead air at bay at least. Was retarded enough to reply to DN. My least favorite Stars hire.
Goldbullet: Reminds me of the big gay uncle with no kids who spoils his nephews and nieces. Cute bits, absolutely photogenic cooking/10. Can't believe I said something positive about a black spic
Octavio: The kid's show song was weird but I know what he was going for. Good cover. Since he wrote the vocal guides for his genmates' Bloodhounds song, I'm curious to see how he does live. Is that his real brain scan/10
Ruze: My Yamanba. I love cute retarded spergmen trying their best. I get the distinct feeling he was a Vestie I miss that old cunt The Bad Advice, mini painting and table top streams sound kino.

Looks like COVER is also getting better at making the gen debut orisongs. Bloodhounds is genuinely catchy watch as the full version is full of cringe like TOTW and Always Tied

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Kinda Ironic that the SEAYamanbas ended up being less gay than the Spic and the other dude

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jurard: Too damn loud. Shut your flip ass up. Good vocal range and does know how to keep dead air at bay at least. Was retarded enough to reply to DN. My least favorite Stars hire.
Goldbullet: Reminds me of the big gay uncle with no kids who spoils his nephews and nieces. Cute bits, absolutely photogenic cooking/10. Can't believe I said something positive about a black spic
Octavio: The kid's show song was weird but I know what he was going for. Good cover. Since he wrote the vocal guides for his genmates' Bloodhounds song, I'm curious to see how he does live. Is that his real brain scan/10
Ruze: My Yamanba. I love cute retarded spergmen trying their best. I get the distinct feeling he was a Vestie I miss that old cunt The Bad Advice, mini painting and table top streams sound kino.

Looks like COVER is also getting better at making the gen debut orisongs. Bloodhounds is genuinely catchy watch as the full version is full of cringe like TOTW and Always Tied
Advent's debut song was also pretty good so yeah, definitely improving.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

akaaoi

I wonder what prompted Crimzon to apply, he admitted in his Zatsu just now that he wasn't following Hololive/stars before he joined (he watched Tempus after joining to get a feel for who he was going to be working with.)

Edit: Sounds like they came to him? Interesting.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tsundere Pako lol

Man you gotta love pako, dude keeps trying to support the new gens even though his children do nothing but graduate, someone less dedicated would've fucked off already.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I wonder what prompted Crimzon to apply, he admitted in his Zatsu just now that he wasn't following Hololive/stars before he joined (he watched Tempus after joining to get a feel for who he was going to be working with.)

After Checking out its seems he its right but this post

I guess he is talking about Advent

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

After Checking out its seems he its right but this post

I guess he is talking about Advent

He and Randon follow each other
It would be too funny if the person that reached out to him is no longer in the company NGL

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
He isn't really into anime and isn't afraid to criticize the genre for bad writing. He is also talking about D&D and his high standards for being a DM. Too bad him and Vesper won't ever run a game.. Guy is a natural autistic chatter.. wasn't expecting the meathead to remind me of granpire the most. Odd.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Jurard is maintaining his 200% energy for his chatting stream right now, The dude seems to be so hyper all the time lol (can be quite annoying if you don't like people yelling at you every 2 minutes I guess)
Also he did talk about not wanting to force a collab with a holo because he respected the boundary he has with his oshi, he's just generally happy to be able to join the same company and will be focused on his own spotlight while still supporting his oshi at the same time

edit: he yelled during google meeting once because his manager didn't tell him they would be meeting YAGOO on that day :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:
Top Bottom