"This is to... protect loli!"Shiranui Flare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Where ya sitting, nerds?
12f.png

10 so I can keep getting up from the window seat and Bae can call me a proper cunt and I can die happy :guradumbl:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Clips before bed:

I think it's fair to judge a group off of a stereotype because that's where the stereotype came from. -Jelly.
:nenebased:

🧅

Nice horse

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
They were too busy talking about the upcoming summer update which introduces nikkes with new bikinis and beach wear that shows bare ass, along with the fact that SOMEHOW, the game will be having a small collab with diving sim game Dave the Diver (which is, as it turns out, developed by a korean company which has ties with Nexon, Nikke's company. So collab kinda make sense)

They were talking about and wonders about how the fuck that Dave, a literal diving fat fuck was able to rizz Nikkes just by doing his job as a diver.
Don't diss my nigga Dave like that, mfer met Heisei Godzilla and fought the giant shrimp and survived. :annoyedpippa:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I eat 4 bean burritos before boarding and then sit at seat #5. I then spend the next 5 hours kicking Gura's seat from behind while reminding Sona(?) that she's the only one that graduated HoloEN and to stop whining about her dead dog. If at any point Gura complains, I say Kronii put me up to it. About halfway through the flight, I go to the restroom, only so I can reposition to seat #14. I then spend the rest of the 5 hours on the flight kicking Kronii's seat from behind, telling her that Gura put me up to it if she complains.

Throughout this second half of the flight, the bean burritos coalesce in my intestines as a veritable chemical weapon and I start blasting Calli with noxious fumes. Sometimes I'll get up and go to the restroom just so I can pass the twins and pass a silent but deadly next to them. Whenever one of them leaves to go the restroom, I'll ask the other one if they've noticed it smells and convince them that it was their sister. Right before we land, I go to the restroom again so I can reposition to seat #8 and inform Biboo of my plan. Now we have the perfect seats to watch Gura and Kronii yell at each other while the twins argue as Calli overhears them and assumes it was one of them.
Make this one longer and more outlandish and we may just have a sequel to the moguyatch...

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Don't diss my nigga Dave like that, mfer met Heisei Godzilla and fought the giant shrimp and survived. :annoyedpippa:
i'm not dissing him, i'm just fucking impressed.

By the way, Iofi and Ollie is the next of HoloID who now have bili2 account

What a horrifying discovery.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
By the way, Iofi and Ollie is the next of HoloID who now have bili2 account

What a horrifying discovery.

When this shit goes south, the twenty million people in Ollie's social circle are gonna get pulled into the mess too.

:towapeeved:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Chio's on, although the more interesting bit for us here is that Twisty (the new Minecraft-addicted Niji) raided her just now:

Niji would probably never let her join VSMP, but it would be funny if she goes rogue and does it anyway. I'm sure she's feeling serious FOMO with all the VSMP clips around.

Twisty was in Raki's chat watching her play on the VSMP Minecraft server just now:

twisty.PNG
Man, Niji, just let the girl play block game.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

A-chan will be leaving the company at the end of june.

RiverBear

Deleting mine because we posted at the same time lmao.
sucks to see a pillar of HoloPro leave.

EDIT: I almost forgot.
Fuck July.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

I don't get it, wouldn't COVER wait for her? She's one of the OGs, that's the least they could do for someone who ate dirt with them.

RiverBear

I don't get it, wouldn't COVER wait for her? She's one of the OGs, that's the least they could do for someone who ate dirt with them.
Probably just work culture in Japan. She probably feels bad about leaving work to take care of her family and won't allow herself to basically "mooch" off of the company time.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Well this came out of fucking nowhere. Thinking of Sora and how she must feel at the moment considering how long they were together.

:depressedtako:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I had never thought seeing a staff go would hurt. Damn it sucks.
o7 A chan hololive wouldnt be where its at without you. Much love :sanasmile:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Probably just work culture in Japan. She probably feels bad about leaving work to take care of her family and won't allow herself to basically "mooch" off of the company time.
Yeah, it had to have been solely her decision. A-chan was very much a person to pull people in Hololive as any talent was.

Honestly, a lot of official stuff hasn't felt the same without her MC...

Edit: shit, Bae did talk about how shitty the past two weeks had been for her with one thing after another. The two of them were actually pretty close, so that must have been weighing on her. Man...
:depressedtako:

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Well, then the least Yagoo can do is to call her back when she's off her struggles/duties. Wishing her the best outcome possible and praying it isn't something as destructive as cancer. :depressedtako:

DanishCookies

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
TOTAL FUCKING HOLOCATASTROPHE.
But it at least sounds like it was her decision.

Bronze

Top Bottom