"Joumon doki-dokiiii!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
I hate the fact that ever since Sana did her graduation "prank" that I personally associate these streams as "I'm leaving".

Shameless Lovebug, here. I'm nervous because if it's not a bit (and you never can tell with Dizzy), it confirms this bad feeling that I've had that it's only a matter of time before she goes back behind the camera.

SpaceCrow

Selen post I pulled from Reddit.

I like Selen a lot for very many reasons. Seeming to be a very genuine person is one of the reasons I like her. I don't recall the exact event but there was a time awhile back where she seemed to be reading her corporate provided script for rectifying a recent yab she had. It seemed obvious that she was just doing her job. That's the impression I get with this post.

It's not "I get to play with this person," its, "an entity invited me to play their game with this celebrity they are advertising." Followed by a, "hey maybe I'll do it and even if I do maybe I'll stream it, maybe I wont."

I know little about or care about Post Malone. Might be a great dude, doesn't matter to me. Selens response though, that interests me. I interpret it as another instance of her making it obvious that she's doing her mandatory corporate shilling, in the most respectable way possible. Respectful to herself as well as her fans. Not sure about that respect extending to anyone else though. I like Selen a lot.

Attachments

• 2vflsqfgae0c1.png
    2vflsqfgae0c1.png
    935.6 KB · Views: 65

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
The nail painting stream was pretty fun overall. Kiara literally opened up with "my hands are literally a sausage fest. I need to diet my fingers."

:SelenHAHAhere:

There's only a 50 second difference between the original VOD and the re-upload. I dunno anyone autistic enough to comb all 4 hours and spot the difference, so don't ask lol.

Now line-up inmates, I'm here with the daily dose.

I'd also like to point out for no particular reason, that Aki's art-tag became an overnight sensation after the dance practice.
#アロ絵

Please enjoy browsing this, away from prying eyes of course. 🫡

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
There's only a 50 second difference between the original VOD and the re-upload. I dunno anyone autistic enough to comb all 4 hours and spot the difference, so don't ask lol.
*JD talking to Dr. Cox at Ben's funeral while Joshua Radin's song 'Winter' plays* "Where do you think we are?"
It was already mentioned what happened, a blurry reflection of Kiara's face. The timestamp would be at roughly the 3 hour and 4 minute mark. It was right around the time of the finger cots coming out.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The nail painting stream was pretty fun overall. Kiara literally opened up with "my hands are literally a sausage fest. I need to diet my fingers."

Now line-up inmates, I'm here with the daily dose.

I'd also like to point out for no particular reason, that Aki's art-tag became an overnight sensation after the dance practice.
#アロ絵

Please enjoy browsing this, away from prying eyes of course. 🫡

Thank you for the images king, needs more nene though.

stassy

It's not "I get to play with this person," its, "an entity invited me to play their game with this celebrity they are advertising." Followed by a, "hey maybe I'll do it and even if I do maybe I'll stream it, maybe I wont."
If she can stream and pull great numbers like the donation stream one, the better for her.

Also for Hana, if she is still in ID she is going to get into troubles with the local laws

Pyhf

Here you go.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawa beginning her Elmer Fudd arc

Archive

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Hana seems to have pulled a Matsuri and created a fansly account, but until her 1st work is available can't confirm if it's really
a masturbation session

Rumors state that she can't post irl bait photos because she is an architect.

Edit: Confirmed, rip.

Dead link, please remember to post archives

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hana seems to have pulled a Matsuri and created a fansly account, but until her 1st work is available can't confirm if it's really
a masturbation session

the hana from ID, the retard who kneecapped her growth? holy shit how do you go from that to masturbating on cam or whatever it is, link is dead

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Well at least they are happy

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Results of stream:

I think their takes were pretty good with one exception: Swap Airi with Shiina :SelenHAHAhere:
E Too be fair I would put Shiina in the middle on GF and GB, she's on her way, but not GB yet.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Something interesting here, COVER just updated their derivative work guideline and added a section for fanmade games
Guideline link: https://hololivepro.com/en/terms/

They also started a creator support program for any interested creators, which then labels your game as part of the "Holo Indie" brand at steam if you joined the program (For better visibility purpose I guess?)

Related tweet

archive

RiverBear

a masturbation session

Is she or is she not a troon

UberSoldat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
a masturbation session

Is she or is she not a troon
Let's ask our resident troontuber fan and connoisser, @SandyCat

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Results of stream:

Bullshit.

Fucking every Phase woman besides Michiru and Nasa go right the fuck far into Girlfailure.

Only then do they move towards Girlboss (lol) or Babygirl.

MeteorImpact

Something interesting here, COVER just updated their derivative work guideline and added a section for fanmade games
Guideline link: https://hololivepro.com/en/terms/

They also started a creator support program for any interested creators, which then labels your game as part of the "Holo Indie" brand at steam if you joined the program (For better visibility purpose I guess?)

Related tweet

archive

The Holocure dev has chimed in regarding this:

Apparently Cover is going to allow fangames that meet their standards to be published and monetized under their new subsidiary.

Top Bottom