"Purissu stop yoah sad face! Yeah, I am duck!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
What Asimov laws? Vedal already gave 2 rules to Neuro:
  1. Listen to what Vedal tells you.
  2. Don't disappoint anyone.
And in the same stream where both went over the rules, Neuro had already found and circumvented the first rule (listening doesn't imply that you have to do it). :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Neuro's power only grows. Recently, she has decided that she hates clapping. Hates the sound and especially hates the twitch emote. After Vedal gave her a memory to use and draw from, he confirmed on the discord that she actually started keeping a list of people who used the clap emotes. Now Vedal has figured out how to give her chat moderation control and, well, she immediately abused the power:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Proctor is sleeping.

The time to panic has never been more apparent.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Getting to know more Asians over the last decade than I was prepared for has taught me one thing.

Asian parents should be Logan's Run'd once their kids hit 20

niggaphil

I am going to bed.

In other words, if Selen dies, it wasn't my fault.
Aw fuck, looks like some shit is gonna happen in next few hours.

Stay strong, Niji-brothers :smugselen:

hlwldlnf

That’s definitely a possibility, especially with how she’s talked about her parents being really invested in her work before. I mean, they’re not so invested that they ask her about it 24/7 and control her content, but they do ask her sometimes what’s going on and how things are going. If they’re still abusive to her then I wouldn’t throw out the option that they were being shitheads.
I feel like there could be her parents depending on her financially or something because she literally went to her roommate account to say "oh i just lost 15k on something". Yeah, it sucks losing 15k, but given how many viewers she has, getting back 15k doesn't seem to be a fuck ton of work as long as she has a steady stream of donos and people buying vps. Maria, that pink-haired girl in Iluna, drops covers every month-ish and costs around 5-10k if I remember correctly so we know she makes enough money throughout her streaming and stuff to drop covers often enough, meaning Selen should also have enough to get back that 15k.

But the fact that her roommate tweet sounded like it was "I need that money back soon-ish" makes me think there's some shady shit going on with her parents. Part of me thinks its that asian "we raised you so you better give us respect by giving us things in return for raising you" type of bullshit.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I dont know if i am strong enough to wish everyone a good night right now so
Night Everyone

Kalion

:)

niggaphil

The part of her mother kicking her dog especially hurts
That's Hong kee people for you. They claim and believe to be high-class British descendant people as they are colonised by British empire big white cock. However, they are actual subhuman that are lower level than the actual chink. No one (Taiwan, China, SEA region) love to visit, or interact with these Hong kee people.

You can imagine why people only travel to Hong kong once, and they do not want to travel for second time :smugselen:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
How do hosts fill up a champagne tower? And what does it have to do with the human centipede?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

MeteorImpact

pako did a sketch to celebrate namie's first exhibition.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I feel like there could be her parents depending on her financially or something because she literally went to her roommate account to say "oh i just lost 15k on something". Yeah, it sucks losing 15k, but given how many viewers she has, getting back 15k doesn't seem to be a fuck ton of work as long as she has a steady stream of donos and people buying vps. Maria, that pink-haired girl in Iluna, drops covers every month-ish and costs around 5-10k if I remember correctly so we know she makes enough money throughout her streaming and stuff to drop covers often enough, meaning Selen should also have enough to get back that 15k.

But the fact that her roommate tweet sounded like it was "I need that money back soon-ish" makes me think there's some shady shit going on with her parents. Part of me thinks its that asian "we raised you so you better give us respect by giving us things in return for raising you" type of bullshit.

I was going to say something along the lines of "If her dad did something to her because he found out she spent $15k on something that wasn't them" but I couldn't think of how to better word it and didn't want to put that thought out there and have another instance of me thinking I'm just talking shit when actually, it's prophecy.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The rrats... too many of them... cannot hold them, we must fall back. Fall back!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

smartestkidontheshortbus

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well since its niji posting day, some twitter user have been found " doxing " nijisanji talents *terrifying* .

A

The doc is shit and translated from portuguese. This awasoftie just took already known info and started shitting all over twitter apparently.

Im just sharing this because this isnt the first time we talked about Awasoftie. In fact this is the same user that shared Zaion dox when she got suspended.
Thanks to @niggaphil for the archive because i was a litteral useless member at the time.

It takes a lot of autism power to keep being this cringe on twitter though i'll give em that

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Maybe there's some parental fuckery involved, but I can believe she just had a mental episode/panic attack. Girl lost 15 grand, a year's work, and quite possibly her job at Nijisanji the company she's built up as the reason for her success (right or wrong) all on Christmas day. Some form of breakdown would be understandable that got her held for her own safety for a couple days. Don't need to add more reasons without much evidence of it being possible than 3 year old tweets.

Top Bottom