"I won the battle, but lost the idol war."Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
New fag here, I dont watch her clips, only observing what people says about her: she's either the worst, most overhyped vtuber or the best one single handedly building Hololive depending on who you ask and there are no inbetween.
That being said, saying that newfans doesnt know about her is only true for EN. Her effects are definitely fell across the JP tubers with how much they loved her.
E.g. Polka dedicated this cover to her and it's actually what turned me into oshi-ing polka from originally an EN watcher. Easily one of the best vtuber covers, I will fight people for it. Better than the original. Sora/Astel also also did a great cover of this but they don't stand a chance.

Or shit like this

I consumed so much media mentioning coco without hearing her talking :dandanl:

The most influential and confirmed thing that Coco did for Holo was getting rid of all business chances in China: if that its something bad or good its up to each individual
There are some Holomem that want to play Chinese games, new fans wonder why they cant do X thing with chinese companies and ALL of their competitors get chinese sponsors that Cover used to get
But there are others members that dont care about any of that Chinese stuff and some fans are glad that Coco saved us from Gachashit

Bronze

Clara of Phase Connect did her first karaoke stream to an audience of over 1K viewers. She absolutely deserved that level of attention, she is an amazing singer. If you like your anime girls to be able to sing, definitely give Clara a go.

Here's a link to listen to her karaoke, I've even timestamped it to get straight to the meat of things:

Miss worldwide

I think one can gauge how behind the scenes people are by how some succesful corpo talent speak about their managers or CEOs, Hololive talents mostly praise yagoo and it was a known meme to have him shill merch, some Idol talents like Rin constantly post about fucking around with Aviel and to his credit he does sometimes respond publicly.
And for its opposite, Cheri said people in charge should never be in charge of anything on her alt, while pretty much everyone's getting ready to leave Vreverie.

Shaken

iirc they can, as in they do have permissions as a company. But the company itself doesn't let the livers stream the game, at least this is what I got from that screenshot from Victoria. Niji is nintendo's cocksleeve, I am not even remotely surprised. Others have to stream games only at allowed time frame to hype the release and can not play the games after at any point. Niji can pick up any nintendo game and just play it as they wish. When Hololive was busy getting buttfucked by Nintendo many years ago, Nijisanji was the one who reached out to Nintendo first to enter into a mutual agreement and to define terms and conditions to stream their games. It was extremely stupid of Holo to just wing it and ignore it and they ate consequences at the fullest. Having to skip on one fotm game to retain good grace with the company is maybe the only smart thing Niji did in the last year
It only applies to Pokémon, Hololive has blanket perms for Nintendo games according to Kiara.

*Temporary blanket perms, there is a reason when a new pokemon is announced they pass a week playing it, iirc the perms are for a month
Which is why I said it only applies to Pokémon. They can play any Nintendo game that is not Pokémon whenever they want.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Any meat to this rrat? Or is this just a theory? I ask because there was some talk a few weeks ago about Lumi being burned by someone in the music side of vTubing - by accident apparently - and the only person I could even theorize it potentially being was Miori.
She was talking about Tsunderia stuff and how she's close to some members but not others and brought up Miori and said she tried to be friends but Miori didn't want to associate publicly and it wasn't worth it to her.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
It only applies to Pokémon, Hololive has blanket perms for Nintendo games according to Kiara.
*Temporary blanket perms, there is a reason when a new pokemon is announced they pass a week playing it, iirc the perms are for a month

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I wanted to make this after her Poppy's Playtime stream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wanted to make this after her Poppy's Playtime stream.

I want her to say "i cant believe pekora got a fucking monkey" or "its alive" now

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Also interesting that Holos are continuing to play Palworld when Nijisanji is avoiding it and there are reports that TPC has been going around "discouraging" celebrities from engaging with it.
Might be worth it if Holo is in turn shown the door by TPC.

If TPC gives Holo the usual permissions (I know nobody here cares, but we're hardly representative for the entirety of the audience), then this is basically just TPC fucking over Nijisanji for giggles.

(Pokemon perms are handled directly by TPC and not through Nintendo, I assume)
When I participated in the topic of the forum recently, I gradually found that the market of enVTB may not be as big as I imagined.
That's a big one for smaller corpos, I think. There may be more English speakers, but far fewer people interested in 2D anime girls. Holo EN CCV is likely the upper limit, and that's Holo. Small corpos will have to make a profit with a fraction of Holo EN's CCV.

For the benefit of any Japanese readers who may be visiting this forum to learn more about Phase Connect, that's why Sakana uses his girls as market outreach while his core business is coffee. It's much less risky than going all in on vtubing.

Limkin

43:00 Starts going on autistic tea tangent. Doesn't understand why viewers don't get her. "Ah. Ah. Most of you are not women. Arrrrrgggghhhhh"
I've never heard anyone be so disappointed in not having majorly female fanbase. The whole thing with context is funnier than a small quote. You should go and watch the stream
Followed shortly after by "Membership delay was hihihaha for 24 hours. And then it was PR disaster". So at least they aren't trying to memory hole it, and management seems to acknowledge they did massively fuck up

Last edited:

PemAloeKenzoku

Yuu has that same vocal squish that Towa has, at the end of long vowels.
Agreed, she's very cute in my very totally unbiased opinion. Very comfy to listen to.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kokuyou Lira watching Milan play Frosinone in Serie A.

1-1 early in the second half.

GayKusa

Early Adopter

I can't wait for Haachma to become a hag, she will be worse than Marine
Rn, she still is a youthful college student, I am certain she has a fair share of nightlife still
But once that dries up due to age...
:irysyabairys::pikayabai:

Kalion

:)
The situation with the survivors is kinda sad. Dizzy apparently doesn't talk to any of the Tsunderia survivors outside of Phase. Miori doesn't want to publicly associate with any of them apparently (Ember, etc.).
Miori attempts to not publically associate with ANYONE. She has this weird group of antis she keeps trying to please that rag on her for anything, including "flirting with other streamers" anytime she does a collab or acknowledges someone with a wrench in chat.

In other ex-Tsunderia news, Hanabi has fucking Typhoid.

A A

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Found it, but if anyone wants an interesting outlook into a shitty company with a cuck-ish CEO (and an excuse to do something the forum never does and shill Phase), theres Pippa's interview with Miao, founder of failed agency UwUtv

And the general liveposting/ribbing posted in the KF thread, including people posting about some ex memebers said in chat about him, including accusations of him filtring with talent
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12447936

Bronze

She was talking about Tsunderia stuff and how she's close to some members but not others and brought up Miori and said she tried to be friends but Miori didn't want to associate publicly and it wasn't worth it to her.

I'm curious of the details of "personality differences" but can't see the connection to Lumi. They aren't old colleagues so no point to bring her up in any discussion at all. Isn't someone like emma a bigger possibility?

Panko got a small rig update and playing DS

Hina ASMR in a few

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Miori attempts to not publically associate with ANYONE. She has this weird group of antis she keeps trying to please that rag on her for anything, including "flirting with other streamers" anytime she does a collab or acknowledges someone with a wrench in chat.

In other ex-Tsunderia news, Hanabi has fucking Typhoid.

A A

Where in the fucking third world country is she in to get typhoid fever!?!?

Indonesia.
Ah, the country of Indogs. Not surprising.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Negzana

Kaela hasn't streamed in years I feel like I'm dying

Top Bottom