"My pets need a dad in their life"Kattarina Qutie

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So what? We have 2 of them figured out?
Green bitch is most likely Soyapoya
Pink bitch is very likely to be Yuniiho

anything at all about the other two? It's weird that we haven't immediately figured out all of them like advent, though shiori's still came as a surprise.
Fire lady is definitely british but the other one seems to be quite the mystery.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nothing big, just a minor interaction pre-gradtuation. Yuniiho did art for Calli, IIRC

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Soya and Yunii being 95% confirmed is great, Soya always deserved much more, and if Yunii got a contract that will use her skills, it's even better for her to get that bag.
Now, you were talking about one being french... :smugsubaru: I'm just a fresh bean in the frenchtuber circle, but if statistics are for anything, I'd look into a french-canadian that graduated 3 months prior.

E: I finally saw the trailer with the designs and everything, the redhair LN heroine is literally Elesis, the designer played too many krMMOs
Skill_Cutin_-_Grand_Master_%28Trans%29.png

Last edited:

ex_lurker

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Limkin

German whore who can speak french :MozumiPichi: First you got me curious, but now you got my attention

niggaphil

frz

anything at all about the other two? It's weird that we haven't immediately figured out all of them like advent, though shiori's still came as a surprise.
It's because they went EU this time, noone watches eu vtubers. Dont know about soya but yuniho was orbitting/collabing witch a bunch of big murricans vtuber that's why she is so easily spotted.

Like the brit one has 0 excuse. How many brit vtuber exists on the planet for people to not be able to bring up even one potential suspect. The other one being potentially french is even worse.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So thinking about this as an EU gen reminds me of the absolutely slim chance someone is chosen plus how Cover's scouts are really good (minus Sana, Magni and Vesper).

Seeing some of the guesses being disproved really hammers how selective the process is. Let's look at current talents that people speculated got into Justice

Bonnie Barkswell - she was Reiny of the ambitious duo of brit and jp vtuber channel. Mostly a 2 view but her innovation of the channel and evolution of character, including creating a 3D, really endeared people to her. A hag I think was missed but I like Mikeneko so fuck me.

Kiri Kilovolt - was Shizukou. Didn't watch her and she seems like a zoomer hitting b2 even

Kanna Yanagi - she was Erika Byakko. From one small corp to the next. Seems like a hag, hope she catches a break.

I have no idea if they applied but the EU talent pool is smaller then most so I imagine there are some well known streamers that were not pulled into Holo.

Anyways thank opsec as Gigi's pl is driving me crazy. Who is this person?!!
:pikaufuk:

• Informative
Reactions: frz

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Soya and Yunii being 95% confirmed is great, Soya always deserved much more, and if Yunii got a contract that will use her skills, it's even better for her to get that bag.
Now, you were talking about one being french... :smugsubaru: I'm just a fresh bean in the frenchtuber circle, but if statistics are for anything, I'd look into a french-canadian that graduated 3 months prior.

E: I finally saw the trailer with the designs and everything, the redhair LN heroine is literally Elesis, the designer played too many krMMOs
Thank God I'm not the only one who thought of that

Bloodflame is literally just a 3rd path elesis

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
German whore who can speak french
Of course, you need to know the language of places your planning to invade after all.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Someone made what seems to be a compilation of all the doodles Gigi has made so far:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Alexiel from GBF.

Npc_zoom_3040158000_01.png

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Ollie's friends with half of ENVtubing she doesn't count. But I agree Merry did work with them a lot. He's also friends with some Stars iirc
8ub69a.jpg
Everyone likes to say Kiara is the extrovert, but she's nothing compared to lesbian beast of ID.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think this is the first one to interact with a homo. archive

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Nothing big, just a minor interaction pre-gradtuation. Yuniiho did art for Calli, IIRC

I saw someone on VT mention Calli privated a few streams that featured her art.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
So IMO shit is insane. I was not following the JP Niji custom GTA server but ironically it's exposing people. One, where the fuck is Kotoka? This menhera, don't you fucking dare! :pikaufuk:

Two, WT actual fuck

double fuck

it's insanity looking at these numbers and honestly a bad look. Honma is low 4 and Sou is a fucking 3 view. This GTA server is some "Lord of the flies" type content. btw Kuzu - 80k+

Edit: I hope Kotoka comes back. I like her. The Niji GTA stuff is a campaign that means well but Niji is top heavy. This server is showing exactly how popular livers are. Also showing who bought into the server and who didn't. Generally, it is surprising. I though Oliver was more popular, same with Kana. Looking at the CCV it's crazy how a few people drive the machine.

Wrong thread, bud.

Top Bottom