"I'M FREAKIN IT"Rosemi Lovelock

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
For many EOPs the JP girls and anything before 2021 simply do not exist.
That's cap, even the most homossexual phallum appreciators I know are aware of Canan fat tits.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

1500x500 (1).jpg
I don't know if it's an illusion, but I feel like the rest of my life will change because of her

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Alright, so, shoutouts to whoever figured out Lizzie is ElieMonty, because if the evidence was relatively sparse before the evidence is a LOT clearer now. This artstyle matches pretty dang closely to fanart she did of another chuuba as Elie recently:

With that in mind, allow me to sperg for a moment about how big of a grab for Holo this is, because frankly, unless you were there you would've had NO idea who she was.

Disclaimer: I am going to be talking about bullshit from a fandom I participated in when I was 11-14. I understand some of you may have reservations about bronies, but please cut me some slack. I was still a little kid at the time.

ElieMonty was extremely well-known in the brony fandom for various reasons, but the primary reason she was so well known was her covers and her voice work. She was well-known among fans as THE "official" fan voice for Rarity (the haughty ojou-samaish character) and Octavia (a background character cellist). I will spare you the suffering of embedding the video directly, but a popular fan animation of said background character features her singing, and that always left a pretty large impression on me when I was young because of her skill.
Another rather important role she played was as the... rather unnecessarily "hot mom" character in another popular fan animation, Button Mash Adventures. Again, although we don't see her singing this time, her voice range is pretty well represented here. Of the two animations I'd suggest watching this one to get an idea of her over the other.

This reputation she gained made her one of the premiere characters in the fandom, alongside other famous girls such as Nowacking (voice of a few characters in Hellsing Abridged, played the "DJ" background character opposite Octavia, eventually went ftm) and Jenny Nicholson (known for youtube video essays now, but well known when she was younger for basically single handedly making the definitive MLP abridged series, Friendship is Witchcraft). Elie was a guest of honor at various brony conventions and enjoyed a pretty large fanbase of spergs.

As time went on, and the brony fandom entered its twilight years, many of its fan content creators would move on to different ventures. Some of them went into general fandom stuff (you probably know TheLivingTombstone moreso for his Five Nights at Freddy's song than anything he made as a brony) or other random internet stuff, and some of them went into the anime fandom/voice acting community. Clearly, in the case of Elie here, she went for the latter, and honestly that's probably for the best.

By now, she's probably pushing 40. She was pretty clearly in her 20s when she started as a content creator back then. In other words: Hag lovers, you won.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
In other mildly interesting news:

EileMonty's farewell post on Youtube mentioned she was leaving for a change in career: a florist. This new singing Holo British singing vtuber is named.. Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame.

:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:

Imma be mad as fuck if we're all wrong at her debut, but it's fun to speculate lol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Alright, so, shoutouts to whoever figured out Lizzie is ElieMonty, because if the evidence was relatively sparse before the evidence is a LOT clearer now. This artstyle matches pretty dang closely to fanart she did of another chuuba as Elie recently:
Honestly, i just googled " british vtuber singer "
And the first result was a small reddit thread asking what happened to her. The thread was created 1 day ago also lol. If it turns out to be her, i might make my very first post ever on reddit to let the user know where she went. He has no idea but this one reddit user did fucking wonders.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

With that in mind, allow me to sperg for a moment about how big of a grab for Holo this is, because frankly, unless you were there you would've had NO idea who she was.

Disclaimer: I am going to be talking about bullshit from a fandom I participated in when I was 11-14. I understand some of you may have reservations about bronies, but please cut me some slack. I was still a little kid at the time.

ElieMonty was extremely well-known in the brony fandom for various reasons, but the primary reason she was so well known was her covers and her voice work. She was well-known among fans as THE "official" fan voice for Rarity (the haughty ojou-samaish character) and Octavia (a background character cellist). I will spare you the suffering of embedding the video directly, but a popular fan animation of said background character features her singing, and that always left a pretty large impression on me when I was young because of her skill.
Another rather important role she played was as the... rather unnecessarily "hot mom" character in another popular fan animation, Button Mash Adventures. Again, although we don't see her singing this time, her voice range is pretty well represented here. Of the two animations I'd suggest watching this one to get an idea of her over the other.

This reputation she gained made her one of the premiere characters in the fandom, alongside other famous girls such as Nowacking (voice of a few characters in Hellsing Abridged, played the "DJ" background character opposite Octavia, eventually went ftm) and Jenny Nicholson (known for youtube video essays now, but well known when she was younger for basically single handedly making the definitive MLP abridged series, Friendship is Witchcraft). Elie was a guest of honor at various brony conventions and enjoyed a pretty large fanbase of spergs.

As time went on, and the brony fandom entered its twilight years, many of its fan content creators would move on to different ventures. Some of them went into general fandom stuff (you probably know TheLivingTombstone moreso for his Five Nights at Freddy's song than anything he made as a brony) or other random internet stuff, and some of them went into the anime fandom/voice acting community. Clearly, in the case of Elie here, she went for the latter, and honestly that's probably for the best.

By now, she's probably pushing 40. She was pretty clearly in her 20s when she started as a content creator back then. In other words: Hag lovers, you won.

Having been there too I can corroborate all this well done

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

To be fair Kiara and Calli also broke out in "mama mia" memes when talking about her and then Kiara gave her fattest "totally not a hint, uhhh-"

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Wikitubia listed her age as 33. Still though, wouldn't this make her the oldest in HoloEN?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
To be fair Kiara and Calli also broke out in "mama mia" memes when talking about her and then Kiara gave her fattest "totally not a hint, uhhh-"
She is from Campana,Calabria :(

La donna é mobile regardless

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

That community spawned a fair number of the artists who now do vtuber work also, at least on the western side.

Honestly, i just googled " british vtuber singer "
And the first result was a small reddit thread asking what happened to her. The thread was created 1 day ago also lol. If it turns out to be her, i might make my very first post ever on reddit to let the user know where she went. He has no idea but this one reddit user did fucking wonders.

wtf I scrolled the next page of results and there was nothing else about her at all. That's the mother of all coincidences.

frz

I am going to be talking about bullshit from a fandom I participated in when I was 11-14. I understand some of you may have reservations about bronies, but please cut me some slack. I was still a little kid at the time.
Ha brony :kaelalaugh:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Interesting. Very gay but still interesting.

Wasnt Gura a brony? I guess shes probably freaking out about this. Imagine if this is the reason why she is streaming more now.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Imagine if this is the reason why she is streaming more now.
So the great secret to make her come back was to put a brony, lets see if she doesnt bail after her live

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So the great secret to make her come back was to put a brony, lets see if she doesnt bail after her live
As soon as she announces her new stream time at 6 PM France time, we'll know she is back to streaming until Justice's collab ban is up!

Top Bottom