"Yes!! a little spicy( •́ .̫ •̀ )"Tokino Sora

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A sad message, a well-known twitch clip blogger on BIlibili has announced that he will no longer share any content about Yuniho:cry:

He said he liked Yuniho very much but couldn't accept Hololive.Even if they have a cooperaton with twitch in the future, he would avoid appearing in his content

View attachment 72058
Surely the people at bilibili will do something about this anti under that new deal?
:smugpipi:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

USS IOWA

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Surely the people at bilibili will do something about this anti under that new deal?
:smugpipi:
Because of the information blockade in China, almost all external information needs to be conveyed by a variety of people, mostly subjective and opinionated.

But the Chinese don't question this, because their ability to correct information has been almost completely lost, in their eyes such bloggers are God, so rumors and bad influences will continue to circulate😔

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
A sad message, a well-known twitch clip blogger on BIlibili has announced that he will no longer share any content about Yuniho:cry:

He said he liked Yuniho very much but couldn't accept Hololive.Even if they have a cooperaton with twitch in the future, he would avoid appearing in his content

View attachment 72058
Good. Fuck CCP Bilibili clipper monkeys like him. Nothing of value is lost after all.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Stars have more leeway with that... hopefully. I mean, 3 gens in and it hasn't been an issue, despite it looking otherwise with Kiara and Kronii.
Has Kronii ever posted political things on her roommate’s account or PL anyways? The closest things I can think of is her bemoaning Elon musk on Twitter, and getting into the thick of the Twitter trenches through the ancient warfare art of getting one-guyed. :annoyedpippa:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Look, this kinda thing means nothing. If you dug far back enough you'd see the same with Pippa of all people. If you're not an uber-online edgelord and you have a vagina "trans rights" is the default (unless you go full TERF after seeing an ugly one in the bathroom).
I am not one to side with the braindead rotted lumps of 4chan or the nijisisters, but this to me reads like unvetted, premium degree cope.
So what if holo signed a brainlet. It was bound to happen eventually, it's simple rule of big numbers.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am not one to side with the braindead rotted lumps of 4chan or the nijisisters, but this to me reads like unvetted, premium degree cope.
So what if holo signed a brainlet. It was bound to happen eventually, it's simple rule of big numbers.
Kiara was a BLM supporter and she has never expressed those beliefs on stream, idk what you're trying to imply.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I feel like you are arguing with someone who is agreeing with you

Limkin

Kiara was a BLM supporter and she has never expressed those beliefs on stream, idk what you're trying to imply.
She talked about "The Handmaid's Tale" on a stream, and was probably told to knock it off by management because she seemed rather excited about it, and never brought it again afterwards. Which only leads credence to "Cover doesn't let them talk about this sort of things"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Has Kronii ever posted political things on her roommate’s account or PL anyways? The closest things I can think of is her bemoaning Elon musk on Twitter, and getting into the thick of the Twitter trenches through the ancient warfare art of getting one-guyed. :annoyedpippa:
Probably not. The biggest problem people seemed to have with pre-debut Kronii is identifying herself as gender-fluid. I don't think I have seen anything more than that about her.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
She talked about "The Handmaid's Tale" on a stream, and was probably told to knock it off by management because she seemed rather excited about it, and never brought it again afterwards. Which only leads credence to "Cover doesn't let them talk about this sort of things"
“The Handmaid’s Tale” will never not be funny to me because it perfectly exemplifies Canadian arrogance and cope. In a world where America becomes a dictatorship, what the fuck are the Canadians going to do? Oppose America? With what military? How much can three dudes, a single snowmobile, and a polar bear accomplish against the American military 🦅🦅🦅

What did she say anyway? I feel other Holomems have talked about similar matters without a problem, so it feels odd just mentioning it would get her bonked.

Limkin

What did she say anyway? I feel other Holomems have talked about similar matters without a problem, so it feels odd just mentioning it would get her bonked.
From what I remember only that it was one of her favorite shows. And I don't quite recall others talking about dystopian shows with institutionalized rape and extreme levels of religious, sexual orientation and gender based prejudice

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Cant wait for the first pride month Hololive rally starring Gibby, Ruze, Nerissa and BloodroseBloodedge or whatever the fuck

It would be nice to hold our dooming for actual debut instead of constant dooming over PL shit

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You would have thought Yuniiho being Italian would have been the final straw

Damn blacks trying to take over Yellow property

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Cant wait for the first pride month Hololive rally starring Gibby, Ruze, Nerissa and BloodroseBloodedge or whatever the fuck

It would be nice to hold our dooming for actual debut instead of constant dooming over PL shit

You forgot Kronii who uses the "proper" pronouns :kroniiphone:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
She is a bbc supporter, as is yourour wife :kikiriki::nenedance:
@GunweebJimmy.jpg

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
From what I remember only that it was one of her favorite shows. And I don't quite recall others talking about dystopian shows with institutionalized rape and extreme levels of religious, sexual orientation and gender based prejudice
Fair. I was thinking more to politically sensitive topics in general.

It seems like hololive chooses to play it on the safe side of some things in regard to sexual matters, or at least that is what my main guess would be. There were complaints about not being allowed to play some portions of The Outlast Trials from Holomems, for example, with cited reasoning being the nudity/sexual matters.

Top Bottom